close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Duty gloves/ where and what to buy

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Medford4, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Medford4

Medford4 Hired Gun

I'm looking for a good deal on duty gloves. Something with high dexterity for shooting as well as some level of protection for the hands. I really prefer the velcro closing wrist models. Anyone know a supplier with really good prices on something like this?

2. doubletapp

doubletapp

Hatch, I've been wearing their old style "shooter" gloves for about 4 years. Thin leather for a great tactical/trigger feel, Velcro wrist closure. They are high on the wrist and good for protection from abrasions.

I used to order them from Gall's (not cheap, but always in stock). This is not my first choice in a search glove, but it's the best shooting glove I have come across. Highly recommended, 1 pair lasts me a couple years in very hard use. While I'm not sponsored by hatch, if you guys read this, send this old fart some free gear, :joker:.

Hatch has been bought out by armor holdings and you can look at the new glove here.
    Try here for a better price

Regards,
    Steve