Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Minority
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all BOGs

Need URGENT help... will be going to Manila from 14 - 17 July 2006 and stay at Dusit Nikko Makati... could you all (mr. Eye Cutter and Mc Oliver and anybody here) tell me wether there are gun shops around the hotel area? and wether there is any gun show during my stay?and wether the price of gun parts (glock) are reasonable? TQ for any reply Sir/Madam !!:)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
A lot of shops at the Makati Cenema Square basement, about a kilometer away along pasong Tamo near Pasay Road. Skay ka lang ng jeepney pa Libertad.

Gunshow at the SM Megamall 5th floor Megatrade hall, on the 13-17th July. Tamang tama dating mo... :supergrin:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Originally posted by Astra22
how much po ang entance fee sa Gun show? thanks.

php50.00:supergrin:

·
435 Posts
Originally posted by Glock191
Hi all BOGs

Need URGENT help... will be going to Manila from 14 - 17 July 2006 and stay at Dusit Nikko Makati... could you all (mr. Eye Cutter and Mc Oliver and anybody here) tell me wether there are gun shops around the hotel area? and wether there is any gun show during my stay?and wether the price of gun parts (glock) are reasonable? TQ for any reply Sir/Madam !!:)
Right across the street is Park Square 1 and there's a Hahn branch there. While you're at Dusit, drop by Fiesta San Miguel at the Lobby. They have a microbrewery that serves freshly brewed San Mig Light and Pale Pilsen. The best beer in town. Drink all you can from 6-9pm. :supergrin:

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
glock191,

if you're shopping for glock parts and going to the gunshow, check out the stocks of metro sporting arms. look for laiza.

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
Glock191: Gunshow si July 13-17 at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall at the 5th floor. It is approximately 3-4km from your hotel and can easily be reached by the MRT (get off at the Shaw station) or taxicab.

Unofficial BoG meeting place is the Weapons Systems Corporation booth c/o deenoh, who is also a BoG member. Come over and introduce yourself to deenoh and have your picture taken!

hope to meet you there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts