close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Duron XP1200 computer system 512 mb+++

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocktoys, Oct 6, 2003.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

this is a antec green case with top handle for easy moving. Duron XP1200 processor with 512 mb of RAM. a geforce 2 mx400 (64 mb ram) AGP video card, 10 gig drive, floppy, 50X cd rom, burner cdr/rw (not sure on speed), floppy drive, 10/100 LAN, 56K modem, sound card, and new keyboard and mouse. has driver disk for motherboard and some office suite disk also. has windows xp professional installed with sp1 also. did all the windows updates and security patches. also has Norton anti-virus 2002 installed also. this was a spare computer for my daughter, but she is just using mine now so I am getting rid of it. $400 + shipping (or pick up if in northern Indiana, shipping will be actual depending on how fast you want it). I am selling this to get a glock 35 so trades are welcome or trades +$$ for items for a glock 20, glock 26. glock 27, or glock 35. this is a great computer just add a monitor and speakers and you are set.

2. glocktoys

glocktoys

also has nero burning rom installed and windows xp plus pack. has newest nvidia drivers installed.

3. glocktoys

glocktoys

here is boot screen

4. glocktoys

glocktoys

windows xp screen

5. glocktoys

glocktoys

6. glocktoys

glocktoys

found some altec lancing speakers for this also, powered sub and 2 suround sound tower speakers. and a pile of games also

7. glocktoys

glocktoys

now that i have speakers all you need is a monitor, if local i have a 15" i will give you along with it. just need to sell to get my glock 35.

8. glocktoys

glocktoys

i have aprox 20 games included also and will sell for $350 + shipping, perfer to sell to someone i can show it works and can take with them, that way any questions can be asked then and i cxan try and answer them. i NEED my GLOCK 35 & GLOCK 27, so must sell this for them. still concider trade for ??? whatever you may have ???