GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Yeah. Mine wanted to buy one of those Amish made electric heaters....I told her that the Amish do not build those heaters. They are like other heaters made in China. She got pissed. She said, "well I trust the Amish". I said its not the Amish ripping you off....its China. Few months later we went to her aunts house and guess what...they had one of those heaters. I told my wife to come and look on the back. Yep made in China. She never said another word. To this day when she wants something off TV...All I say is"I trust the Amish!" Cnverstion over!

·
Banned
12,633 Posts
Many years ago my wife stored a gallon of Coleman fuel in the oven because the fumes were bad, and in the oven she couldn't smell it anymore, I came home turned to oven on and thank god I looked inside. :faint:

Needless to say I was pissed

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
So, you're saying she smoked, and that was stupid?
Must have missed the part where she took her eyes off the road and would have went into the side of the pickup that cut us off had I not reached over from the passenger seat and steered us around it...

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Get off my lawn
42,701 Posts
My Lab used to counter surf. My wife was always crabbing at me "why don't you train that dog not to do that?"

My response?
"heck, if I can't train you to not leave stuff on the counters, how far do you think I'm going to get with the dog?"
I didn't see her the next day. Nor the following one. By the third, the swelling had gone down enough for me to make out her general shape. Lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
My wife's company sent her to Hong Kong to work for a few days, and she called home to let me know how things were going and all was ok. She had taken her personal laptop along and asked me to turn on the router in our house so she could use the laptop wirelessly in Hong Kong. That router must have a strong signal!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts