Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, first time gun owner from Northern Virginia. Although my dad was in US Army for 22 years and another 25+ for DOD (and still going strong, working for IMCOM), i just never felt the need for a gun. Now im married and thought it is a good time to get a gun. I have seen some white supremacist open carrying shiny silver revolver, walking into 7 -11 and looking at me with that hate (i was born in Korea and was adopted by my parents who are white). Damn, I ordered G19 Gen5 same night. My Concealed Handgun Permit should be arriving this week. I never thought there would be a day when i purchase a firearm.

I used to hate guns as a kid (loud, heavy, and all those injured soldiers without limbs at Walter Reed made me hate guns) but im having a blast shooting my glock. My next purchase will be CZ Shadow and AR. I do hope that I will never have to use this thing on someone.

Anyways thanks for reading this bs. This site is awesome.

·
21,371 Posts
Welcome, if you need to feed the Glock let me know, right up here in Baltimore.

Reactions: ForCecilia

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
DMV... Then I realized you mean the other kind of cancer: Delaware/Maryland/Virginia.

Be careful, and stay safe. Pssst... Don't tell Joe Biden you got a handgun. You'll break his shotgun totin' heart.

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,784 Posts
Welcome to GT!

·
Banned
4,989 Posts
Welcome buddy, and if you do not have one, develop an accent, maybe a Texas one for idiots like the one you described. I once saw a gentleman who was 100% American but full blooded Asian, and he had a Texas accent. It just made me stop and stare. It will throw his 2 brain cells into a tizzy thinking about it. (I have three brain cells, thus I know)

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome buddy, and if you do not have one, develop an accent, maybe a Texas one for idiots like the one you described. I once saw a gentleman who was 100% American but full blooded Asian, and he had a Texas accent. It just made me stop and stare. It will throw his 2 brain cells into a tizzy thinking about it. (I have three brain cells, thus I know)
That can only happen in Texas hahaha. My dad is from Iowa, maybe ill work on that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.