Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The computer won't turn on. I think it's the power switch, but I can't be certain.

It's a dual processor, 1.25 gig. I've got a 20" cinema flat screen to go with it, but the top half of the screen is a little dim. I'm not sure why. It's been sitting in here since December and I realized I'll never get around to fixing it.... If I can get it sold, I'll get the motivation to finally get everthing off my hard drive and get rid of it. I'd say i'd ship it but it sounds like an expensive ordeal for a broken computer.

Any interest in this here?

·
Registered
191 Posts
About how old is it? How big is the hard drive? Are you shipping it for the $200? Which os is on it? I've had a vague interest in Apple machines but PCs are too easy and cheap to build fix, etc. The 1.25 GHz, is that the processor speed, how much memory is in it?

Acer

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
dont let the processor speed throw you off thats sweet on a mac. we have some 733's sitting around the office that surf the web better than our xp machines we normally work on

·
Registered
191 Posts
gh0st614, too bad you aren't the one selling the Mac, you're close and you responded. I know the Macs are much speedier even with slower clocks. Hopefully, he can get back with the specs. I'd like to monkey around with a Mac but I'm not interested in toying at full retail new prices.

Acer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts