close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Drunk people crashed in front of my house

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by 6F0 Nick, Mar 15, 2010.

1. 6F0 Nick

6F0 Nick Just Wanna Fly

So last night I am laying in bed, talking with my wife when all of the sudden, we hear screaching and a CRASH.
    My pregnant wife goes flying out the front door, no shoes, to see what happened.
    Myself and a friend that is visiting, came running out after her and got her to go back inside.
    Anyways, we catch up to the scene of the crash and there is a man and a woman standing in the grass of the school (located by our house) and a guy going back and forth in the school grass, trying to get his car unstuck.
    Both airbags were deployed, 3 tires destroyed, man driving has a beer bottle in his hand. We were talking to the passengers for a while and they said they were ok, but they had all been drinking.
    They asked if the police were on there way, and we said.....DUH! So they grabbed a case of beer and took off on foot.
    I told the driver to stick around, but he said "It's not my car bro, I'm outta here."
    My buddy followed them for a block but since we aren't the cops, we didn't chase after them.
    So after about an hour, I was back in bed with my lady.
    Crazy night, I haven't had to deal with the cops like that in a loooonnnng time.

2. txjustin

txjustin

Gotta keep the party going! :rofl: