Dropped the Aprilia because of a woman

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by fnfalman, Aug 29, 2005.

1. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

There is this waitress at the Rock Store (a SoCal motorcyclist gathering hole in the weekends) that I've had the weakness for. I haven't seen her for about five weeks since my Aprilia's rear wheel took a dump on me also near the Rock Store. Anyhewwww, I finally returned in triumphant march to the joint with my Ape now 100% condition.

I pulled into the parking lot at 8 AM and it was already filled with people and bikes. Lo and behold, my fantasy woman was there in a pink top that hugged her generous bosom so splendidly. She was deliverying a food order to another biker in the parking lot, so I waved to her and she waved back. She then walked over to say hello. The sun was out with a slight breeze that teased her golden tresses, The morning rays played across my spectacularly red leathers and irradiating the fluorescent red paint job that only the Italians seem to be able to master. I felt good. Today was MY DAY!!! All is right with the world. She smiled brightly with not just her lips but her eyes as well, lightly brushing her bangs from her captivatingly blue eyes, "I haven't seen you in several weeks" Yes!!! she recounted how long had it been since I was there!!! I'm in like Flynn.:cool:

With poetry and songs in my heart, I stepped away to greet yon fair maiden, hands outstretched for her hands. But to my dismay a resounding crash behind startled me back to real life and the unpleasantry of the fact that I forgot to put down the sidestand and my beautiful Italian stallion is on the ground.

A couple of guys stepped in to help me righted the bike. Thank goodness the only damage was the broken front left signal light.

I stood there with disbelief in my stupidity when the girl approached and asked what happened. One look in her eyes and I knew right away that it wouldn't matter one whit if I had driven the Red Pony off a cliff. ;3 I told her that SHE happened. :) And that I was rendered a mindless automaton in her munificent presence.

Long story short;e I got a sympathy date!!!

Now I wonder how much it would cost to get a replacement signal light. Knowing Aprilia, it's probably $50 and a six months wait.;g

So, how were you guys' weekends?;)

2. PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper

Good start, bad middle, but a nice ending.

3. FoxMustang

FoxMustang We Deal in Lead

Indeed, but we'll have to wait and see just how "happy" the ending really is ;) :)

4. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

After six months of chasing this chick, I'm hoping that the ending is very "happy".

5. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

You mean like those asian massage parlors??

;f

6. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

As long as it's a "happy" ending, I'm happy.;f

7. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

It could have been worse. One time I almost ate the back end of a dump truck that stopped in front of me, because I was distracted by a beautiful young thing bending over in a itty-bitty bikini. Women can kill you. :cool:

8. JAREDG21

JAREDG21

GOOD JOB ON THE DATE :cool:
    as for the rest^b ^3

9. c5367

c5367 Esq.

10. ChaZ

ChaZ Millennium Member

I also almost ate the back end of a concrete mixer truck because of a girl in a convertible in adjoining lane flashed her... you know what I mean ;f

-ChaZ

11. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Here she be, the one that was responsible for my loss of thought process.;3

We went out yesterday for lunch. I am madly in love with this woman but I don't think that she holds me in the same esteem. I just don't get the sparks from her end. Oh well, it was worth a try. The interesting thing was that I ran into one of my ex-s at the lunch joint. She with her new beau and me with my hot date. Hey, she didn't have to know that the girl and I aren't an item. ;f

So, the ex commented that she didn't see my bike out there (the BMW). I pointed out the Tuono and told her that there she stands my Italian stallion. She then made some offhand comment about new bikes and new girls. I just shrugged and bade farewell to her and her beau. I know that it's rather immature of me, but I couldn't help but felt good running into this one while sporting a new bike and on a date with a hot woman. It wasn't a bad breakup per se, she just kind of stop calling and inviting me over. Weird...

12. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

And here's a pic of the ex.

13. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

Ah, the ol' testosterone induced brain short circuit. ^<wg

Best of luck in your pursuit, buddy. ^c

14. BikerRN

BikerRN

Oh man, this takes me back. Way back to High School when my buddies and I were going down the road in my car and we saw a girl in a bikini kneeling on the hood of a car washing a window. It was a "Promo" by a dealer.

It sure got our attention PDQ! I ran right into the car in front of me as I was looking at her. Sorry to hear about dropping the bike, but we've all done that. I'm just glad you got a date out of it.

15. BikerRN

BikerRN

Were those Pics taken at Cook's Corner? I used to spend a lot of time in CA and thought the area looked familiar. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post the answer in public.

Take care and ride safe.

16. ChaZ

ChaZ Millennium Member

Yep... asian wimmen are weird. I'm with one for 4 years and I still find her weird. :)

However, I don't have a thing for asian women. She just happened to perk my interest when we found that we have a lot of thing in common. If I see a hot babe that's white and red-haired, I'll go bats!

-ChaZ

17. TheBelly

TheBelly

My weekend was awesome:

I bought a new (to me) bike!!!!

1994 YZF750. OK it's used. . . It was $3k, but I own it outright, and there are lots of fun things about it.

Ducati tail, polished frame (for the bling factor), and Ohlins front and back. Took it to a track, and it tears it up! Obviously there were REAL riders out there, not just hacks like me. . but man I had a good time!!!!!

The only problem is that the last owner was a squid. Back tire had a flat spot wider than roseanne barr's butt and chicken strips wide enough to make Col. Sanders look twice.

I took care of both this weekend. . .and now I need a new tire!!

The Belly

18. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

TheBelly,

That was awesome!!! Ride it like you stole it, huh?

BikerRn, that wasn't Cook's Corner. That was at the Rock Store in the Malibu canyons and of course the pic of the ex was at Neptune's Nest off Pacific Coast Highway at the demarcation line between Ventura and Malibu. The food is lousy but it makes for a nice rest stop. Across the street is the beach with the usual surfer girls prancing about.

19. TheBelly

TheBelly

20. ChaZ

ChaZ Millennium Member

Sweet!

-ChaZ