Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my model 23 for 20+ years and have been thinking about getting a conversion to 9mm barrel lately and would like to ask what people would recommend and what experiences they had with this type of conversion. I don't think I am interested in shooting lead bullets so I may prefer having the same type of rifling that the stock Glock barrel has.
thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't have a gen 2, so I can't speak to that. However, I do have a gen 4 23 with a Lone Wolf- Alpha Wolf barrel. It has been absolutely flawless. With the barrel only the ejection pattern is pretty weak and sporadic. BUT, I've yet to have a malfunction with it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also have an Alpha Wolf 9MMc barrel (black nitride) for my Gen3 G23. Tested it today at the range. It ran great! Very accurate. Perfect drop in fitment.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Mr. Mac
46 Posts
Just by coincidence, I pulled my gen 2 23 out of safe today to look at and found that I had put in a stainless 9mm conversion barrel. Did not remember doing this at first. It is marked ILMG which is I love my Glock. Do not know if the company is still around. Already have more than one 19, but reasoned at that time that another 9mm was good preper thinking. Did work perfectly and looks great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts