close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Driver/3 Wood Set: Callaway Big Bertha

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by uGaShooter, Mar 18, 2010.

1. uGaShooter

uGaShooter

I need to get rid of one of my driver/3 wood sets, so I am putting them both up for grabs (on different threads so more pics can be seen) and letting you decide which set I keep. Once one set is sold, the other will be removed.

Callaway Big Bertha 460 driver (9 degree)/3 wood set- Both clubs have played with, but as the pics show, they have many rounds left in them. Both clubs feature Callaway's ALDILA NVS Stiff shafts and Callaway's stock black grips. Headcovers are included for both clubs. $100.00 for set

I tried to show all details of these clubs in the pics. The 3 wood has a sky mark that is shown, but If you would like additional pics, I will be more than happy to take them for you. <hr style="color: rgb(232, 221, 198); background-color: rgb(232, 221, 198);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I am available in Macon, GA for a FTF deal, but I will ship to your door for an additional 10 bucks (cost of box and shipping)... If you are interested, make me an offer. But I promise you will not be able to beat these prices (I have looked around and marked them lower than the lowest place I could find).

Attached Files:

• 134.JPG
      134.JPG
      File size:
      214.6 KB
      Views:
    • 133.JPG
      133.JPG
      File size:
      242 KB
      Views:
    • 140.JPG