GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......cant believe hes still kickin it......mama jamma was struck by lightning like 3 fimes... died and came back like another 4 ....used to kick it with Art Bell......hes gonna talk about Covid tonight....so we can all see if we ll live long enough to die by the solar kill shot....

Talkstreamlive.com.......clicknon george boring.....sorry.....george noory........I'm still pissed at his delta bravo call screener.....

·
Registered
21,264 Posts
Man...memories of working night shift by myself on a boat back in the 90's. Art Bell was my only company.

·
Don't Jump!
4,336 Posts
I quit listening to Dames in 1998, when he predicted that a cylindrical object containing deadly fungus spores released by an alien intelligence was headed towards Earth and was going to be the end of mankind. He told Art Bell he had packed his things and was heading for the hills (an island somewhere). LOL, he's a nut. Entertaining, but still a nut. Has he ever been right about anything?

·
Don't Jump!
4,336 Posts
......cant believe hes still kickin it......mama jamma was struck by lightning like 3 fimes... died and came back like another 4 ....used to kick it with Art Bell......hes gonna talk about Covid tonight....so we can all see if we ll live long enough to die by the solar kill shot....

Talkstreamlive.com.......clicknon george boring.....sorry.....george noory........I'm still pissed at his delta bravo call screener.....
Hit by lightening 3 times? I'm surprised he didn't "see" it coming.

·
Ba-nan-nah-nuh
3,776 Posts

You youngsters.. <sigh> . I remember the best authority on extraterrestrials and probing ...

......... .especially the probing .....

Long John Nebel on WMCA Radio, New York City
AUDIO LINK HERE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts