Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I have noticed some bizarre scarves she wears. I seen one that looked like curtains hanging down to the floor, front and back. lol I wondered if she got the idea from below?
NOT that i care about fashion.

upload_2020-4-16_18-53-18.jpeg

·
Mentally Frozen
28,384 Posts
I thought it was this guy?

·
NRA Life Member
29,328 Posts
Retired after 28 years as a Colonel in the Army.

I can cut her some slack on her fashion sense.

;)

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
D9ACED1F-6AB4-42C7-8808-5D2B1F87CECF.jpeg

Doctor. Colonel. Respect.

Who knows about the scarves. Years in a uniform, wants a splash of color.

·
NRA Life Member
29,328 Posts
Reactions: ruffhunter

·
JAFO
14,112 Posts
To me smart girls are hot, maybe that's why I've always had a thing for G. :D

Reactions: Rotn1

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Do you army guys or girls normally put a medal on your lapel? Not being a dick. Just curious.
Do you army guys or girls normally put a medal on your lapel? Not being a dick. Just curious.
The photo was likely taken when she was awarded the ribbon. Hint: only full size award! Also, since she is at a microphone with the "fresh" award, that was likely her retirement ceremony. That is the "Legion of Merit", an award commonly given upon retirement. Interestingly, she had only one row of ribbons prior to this award.

·
NRA Life Member
29,328 Posts
Deleted

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Penn state Grad.
Doctor
Career Millitary... Colonel.
Leader in her field.
Global Expert.

I've heard folks criticize her fashion sense, her general physical appearance, her teeth, her choice of vocabulary and of course her truthfulness and intelligence all because she appears to agree with the Trumpster from time to time.

Actually very disappointing and I hope I never get used to it.

·
A swamp dude
11,340 Posts
I think she is a smart, classy, highly accomplished lady and I appreciate her service to the country.

Negative remarks about her general appearance and her teeth are way out of line, in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Older ladies like to hide the neck wrinkles. No shame, she is an accomplished lady and her record speaks well of her. And she looks pretty good in uniform
This. I DID notice the teeth, though. I’ll bet it’s related to gum disease, which is a cast iron ***** to get rid of.

·
Registered
12,688 Posts
I developed a policy to never trust a woman in a scarf and she reinforces it.

I appreciate her being a Dr. and Colonel, like many, that does not make her immune to power.

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,159 Posts
To me smart girls are hot, maybe that's why I've always had a thing for G. :D
BRAIN!!
I found him.......!
:director: Now you jest GIT back in the basement, you Escapee you! BAD Rinspeed! BAD! :devilish:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts