doorbell

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by okie, Aug 20, 2002.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

A man is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach. After watching the boy's efforts for some time, the man moves closer to the boy's position.

He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder, leans over and gives the doorbell a solid ring.

Crouching down to the childs level, the man smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what, my little man?"

The boy replies, "Now we run!"

2. Brianna

Brianna .

YEAH! Ding Dong Ditch, that was a great game. I would hit up all the old people in the neighborhood. I was such a sweet little girl!

3. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

Thanks for leaving out the part about lighting the bag of dog poop on fire.

4. flyboy5432H

flyboy5432H Pull.Mark.Bird.

when i was younger we had an old man that was a pain in the butt to our neighborhood, yelling at kids for walking past his house etc. we took the ding dong ditch to another level. growing up in western PA we had alot of corn fields that supplied us with an endless amount of hard field corn. late one night we took 5 gallons of shucked field corn, carefully popped the screen out of his screen door and poured in all 5 gallons. rang the doorbell and took off.

lights came on, inner door opens, and the beautiful sound of 5 gallons of corn rolling into his house. suffice to say he was not pleased, yet could never actually find the culprit.

*disclaimer, i was young when doing this and did not think of my actions, now that i'm older i see what we did when we were kids and still get a laugh:) *

5. okie

okie GT Mayor

That was a fun little game wasnt it;i