close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Doom 3 For X-Box

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by tReznr, Aug 7, 2004.

1. tReznr

tReznr

Anybody know when Doom 3 is coming out for X-Box???

2. JaviFL

JaviFL

3. Phoenix_III

Phoenix_III T5-SHTFChieftan

If you look at the specs of the X-box (from memory years ago),

p3 700mhz
    64mb video card
    slowish HD
    DVD player (running game mostly off DVD player)...

Most likely going to be ugly, slow, and just not have the same affect and effects of an upgraded PC.

=\

4. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Boom Shacka

Well, I have already been throught he game. I now started to play it on nightmare. My PC is pretty nice. I still can't play the game on ultra high quality. My 9800XT only lets me do high quality . If you have not played it yet. Here is some hints. Turn all the lights out. Turn up the sound. Play it on the hardest level you can. Then make sure your wearing antipersperant. Cuz your gonna swet. My 12 year old tried to play it and lasted 5 minutes. My 14 year old played for 15 before he quit. I liked the game. I have some complaints tho. One. They should have a low skill level so its not so dark. For those chickens. Second. If you beat the game. Nightmare should be more than lowering your health to 25% and giving you a soulcube. I was expecting harder enemies and maybe more of them. These are personal things tho. Over all the game rocks. You left standing there going Holy Hell Batman. How the hell do I kill that thing. You'll jump and usually say a select word or two while walking down a hallway, and a zombie steps out of the shadows and clocks you one. There's also a butt clencher when a imp comes out of a section of stairs and gets you. Oh the good times. :)