Glock Talk banner

Don't hold your breath for +2 mags for the 43...

5674 Views 45 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  Teecher45
If glock has not released +2 factory mags for the 42, what makes us think they will for the 43? The pinky rest mags were 6 months late for the 42...and thanks for the extra round(nope)...I'm a glock fan boy that admits it without shame, but thier lack of "higher" capacity mags for the 42 and 43 are frustrating...

Glock threw us a bone by releasing the 43 with the extended base plate, but blew it on adding a round again...

However, making the 43 where it was compatible with 42 sights was very "cool" of them.....my tru glo tfo's came off my 42 and on to my 43 with a quickness!!

So how I'm on back order with taran tactical for a +1 and a +2 extension. I'm back ordered for two flush fit mags from GT distributors, and I have confirmed from magguts that are working on their internal +1 (have no idea when to expect it). I still need to try to contact Galloway precision about a +2 mag (have one I love for the 42) sigh....sigh...sigh....
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
627 Posts
I have them and I have never seen any easier to change than OEM Glock magazines. I once disassembled 200 used Glock magazines for inspection/cleaning non stop.

The TTI mag base plates are great, I use them on my competition mags Glock's and 2011's also have the +1 & +2 for my 43's.

Try giving them a call they come in three colors and they might have them in a color that you did not order.
To get their phone number call information on their address and you can get their phone number that way.
They will ship and you can have them in two days
Hope this helps
Gary

· Registered
11,804 Posts
The TTI mag base plates are great, I use them on my competition mags Glock's and 2011's also have the +1 & +2 for my 43's.

Try giving them a call they come in three colors and they might have them in a color that you did not order.
To get their phone number call information on their address and you can get their phone number that way.
They will ship and you can have them in two days
Hope this helps
Gary
I have already installed several on G43's and agreed to take any color.

· GORILLA BROTHER
213 Posts
The TTI mag extensions look awesome. Ive never used them before and was uncertain about them until i saw hickok's video with them. The +1 one looks great on the gun. Even with the +1 on the 43 it was still shorter than the shield and equal capacity. I wish other companies would start releasing their +baseplates because it's probably a long wait for the TTI ones. Their always back ordered. Anyone know how long the wait is??

· Registered
11,804 Posts
The TTI mag extensions look awesome. Ive never used them before and was uncertain about them until i saw hickok's video with them. The +1 one looks great on the gun. Even with the +1 on the 43 it was still shorter than the shield and equal capacity. I wish other companies would start releasing their +baseplates because it's probably a long wait for the TTI ones. Their always back ordered. Anyone know how long the wait is??
My last order was on 05/05/2015 and is still on backorder.

· Registered
14,139 Posts
Just so I understand... the world was clamoring for a SS 9mm gun from Glock, and now Glock needs to give us extended magazine to increase the capacity ?

My head hurts.

I have a rare double stack version of the G43 for sale if anyone is interested. It's kind of expensive but well worth it.

· The Anti-Glock
4,397 Posts
For about the same size as the G36 I'll take 15+1 in the G19...
Yes and no. G19 fully loaded is about 3 ounces heavier than the G36. The grip on the G36 is shorter at the heel, so it conceals a bit better. Also, I wish they rounded out the front of the slide on the compact Glocks like they do with the sub guns and the G36. It makes a sleeker package when carrying.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.