Don't believe the polls — Trump is winning

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Oct 28, 2020.

1. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

How are Trump voters being suppressed? If anything, polls indicating he is behind or tied within the “margin for error” in some must-win states should incentivize more Trump voters to turn out.

2. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

I’m REALLY hoping for a trifecta - Trump wins, we retain the Senate, and regain control of the House. Just think what can happen in the next four years if all three are red along with a very conservative Supreme Court.

3. Sharkey

Sharkey

Well they cheated in 2016 and we won despite that.
    IF Trump wins, the next four years should be the time when conservatives demand more out of the GOP. They are worthless. If Barr would send some people to prison, this BS would slow down but on the end, you are right the Republic will be destroyed from the inside. It just doesn't have to be on 11/3.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

4. Sharkey

Sharkey

They are being suppressed on social media and with reports of increased COVID cases. Granted that is not like brown shirts with clubs at the polls like O"s first election but it still is voter suppression.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

narkcop128 likes this.
  5. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

The way I see it, the Covid issue has done nothing to suppress votes and in fact there will probably be more votes cast this year than last year. One reason is probably the huge number of early voters- over 70 million and counting. It is just as easy for Republicans to vote as Democrats. If they don’t, then maybe we will get what we deserve. Another guess of mine, which I can’t prove, is that only stupid people’s votes are really changed by what the see or don’t see on Social media.

In the end it will come down to who ran the most effective campaign and did the ground work to get out their voters. I have read stories that Republicans in a lot of states have done a better job of knocking on doors- on the other hand when that psycho was running Trump’s campaign he wasted a huge amount of money and the Dems are currently spending a lot more money on TV and Radio ads.

I think we will know on November 4 who won. It will be close and there probably be some challenges but I think we will know.

Jade Falcon likes this.
  6. OXMYX

OXMYX

Trump signs don't steal votes.

bruscifer likes this.
  7. Sharkey

Sharkey

Well you didn't mention mail in ballots..... I think we see things differently.

And you don't think social media has been instrumental in getting leftists to vote??

So when Hill tells Joe not to concede over any circumstances, you think the left will just accept a Trump win if he does indeed win?

8. Gundude

Gundude

Its not though. It doesn't make it any more difficult for anybody to vote. Trying to influence somebody's vote through misinformation is called campaigning, not suppression.

Jade Falcon likes this.
  9. Sharkey

Sharkey

In a physical sense you are correct. Consider it psych ops. then or pretend I am speaking the language of leftists who say they are bullied by words.

10. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Why are you making excuses for Trump's loss before the results are in?

Mail in ballots? So Republicans don't know how to put an envelop into a mail box but Democrats do?

Jade Falcon likes this.
  11. IvanVic

IvanVic

If Trump loses, it will probably be because of an extraordinarily high turnout among young voters, and white suburban women turning against him.

Tanger and Jade Falcon like this.
  12. TN_G26

TN_G26

Only poll that matters today: Rasmussen asked black likely voters 10/29 who they would vote for if election was today. 31% said they would for Trump. For comparison, we won slightly under 9% in 2016. Highest for Republican in last 10 election cycles was 12% in 1996. Bob Doyle. Dems CANNOT win if they get less than 15% of black vote. It’s not possible. If he gets anywhere near 30%, it’s over. And for everyone wondering if we will know Tuesday night who our president is.....Trump had 306 electoral votes in 16. The 2 states everyone worries about in terms of voter fraud are PA and MI. PA has 20. MI has 16. So if they are not called Tuesday night because of mail in vote counts, if he holds the other states he won in 2016 (which is very likely) he still gets that magical 270 number. Mark my words....his victory will be attributed to black and Hispanic vote this time.......the very people the media have spent 4 years trying to convince that Trump hates them. And THEY will bring this home for us. Get ready to watch the MSM explode. It’s about to get good :)

13. jhc37013

jhc37013

After 4yrs of the Dems dragging us through the Russia hoax and fake Ukraine "quick pro quo" this is what has completely divided this country and they deserve all the losses they will be handed on election day. I honestly can't believe they even have the nerve to ask to lead after all the debauchery but this is where the media covers for them. Notice there is no backlash towards the Dems after they where proven completely wrong about the Russian Hoax and Ukraine, how do the Dems survive such a terrible political loss like they did the past three years, oh I know the media just purposesly covers for them oh and Covid. No time in American history past would a political party survive the attempted coup, but they do now thanks to media and all lack of morals.

However,

If after 4yrs of the Dems lies, division and attemted coup and if Americans are stupid enough to still vote them in office, well then we as America deserve whatever dark winter we fall to. It is that simple

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    TN_G26, bruscifer and tuica like this.
  14. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

This. Those clowns who were marching for that felon George Floyd? Most of them were old enough to vote. If even 75% of them vote Left, which they will, then that is a HUGE number of votes for Biden. Those marches were huge....not even the biggest Trump rally could match one march in DC.

[​IMG]

That's a pro-Floyd march in Houston. How many of these morons do you think are voting this election?

Even more frightening....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's a March For Our Lives gun control rally in DC back in 2018. How many of these people are voting now?

A Floyd protest in DC:

[​IMG]

How many of these morons do you think are voting this election?

@IvanVic is right: IF Biden wins, he's going to win with the urban, women, and youth vote. Not fraud. Never mind the fact that the GOP had their chance to get evidence of fraud before the USSC, and they couldn't.

I'm very hopeful that Trump pulls off a win. Even if we just keep the White House and the Senate, that will be a HUGE relief.

But unlike some of you, I'm not ignoring the threat that these pictures, and many other pictures of this country, tell right now. And the story they tell does NOT favor the GOP, Trump, or Conservatives. The idiots in these pictures HATE Trump and anyone who is Right of Lenin. They will NOT be voting for Donald Trump, no matter how much you wish it to be, no matter how many laptops you find with Biden's name on it, no matter how many pictures you find of Joe sucking off the Chinese President.....none of that matters, because they aren't voting for Biden....they are voting AGAINST Trump.

If you think this election will be a Red sweep, you better think again. Lower your expectations a bit. Hope for the best, but temper your expectations.

15. B C

B C

Sherlock913 and Jade Falcon like this.
  16. Gundude

Gundude

Exactly! This last-ditch strategy of trying to disgrace Biden is futile. There is no pro-Biden vote to speak of. Nobody cares about Biden and nobody cares about Hunter and nobody knows who Bublowski is. The only people helping Trump right now are the rappers saying he's not so bad. Nothing anybody says about Biden matters, because it's not about Biden.

17. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

THIS! READ THIS PEOPLE! OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ THIS! Stop thinking that Trump has this in the bag because of crowd size and a couple of questionable poll numbers!

Well said!

motorcycleman and Tanger like this.
  18. roustabout

roustabout

There has never been any question that many millions of Trump hating voters will turn out to vote for Biden, and it won’t be due to any enthusiasm for Creepy Joe. RINO never Trumpers are out there cheering them on. Hopefully enough freedom loving people who have already voted have cast their ballot for the President. There are still a lot of people who have yet to vote. I’m very hopeful that Trump can pull off a second miracle win, but not in any way overconfident of such an outcome.

motorcycleman and Jade Falcon like this.
  19. 45caldan

45caldan

Scary but I have to wonder how many in that group CAN'T vote?
    Felons in that group for example or even people that could vote but where to dumb to register...
    It would not surprise me that at least 25% of those protesters can't or won't vote...

motorcycleman likes this.
  20. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

Well, remember: Democrats have been pushing felons to vote for the past 4 years. Look at Florida.