GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
I feel pretty.
3,029 Posts
Just curious, what drives those feelings? It can't be the platform of Joe and Kam. It can't be Joe's response to WuFlu.
IF Joe wins, it is only because of voter suppression and voter fraud.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Exactly.

I'm with him. They cheat, we don't. Eventually we'll run out of Trumps. I've seen their pollsters collecting votes at retirement homes with Obama buttons on. I've never seen any conservatives doing that.

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
I refuse to take part in a political poll. When I mention this to friends, they agree and say they do not. I wonder if dems are more likely to be polled?
Pretty much all polls are heavy d sampled. If you look at the sample and methodology of any poll whether it be gun control, which candidate people support, abortion, etc., it's always a heavy d sample poll.
They will put independents in but typically those "independents" do not lean right they lean left. That's why when you see a gun control poll and how 80% or 90% of the country agrees with gun control it's straight BS. I can sample 20 Democrats and get the exact same results.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
I didn't think President Trump was going to be in Texas again. He's leading here, but it's closer than 2016. I read that they feel if Texas is lost, it wouldn't be a tipping point, it would be part of a national landslide victory for Biden, so Texas wouldn't have anything to do with changing that. Makes sense; he needs to be where he can make a difference. I'm trying my best not to pay attention and just wait for next week. I think I'll just have to stay inebriated!

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
I didn't think President Trump was going to be in Texas again. He's leading here, but it's closer than 2016. I read that they feel if Texas is lost, it wouldn't be a tipping point, it would be part of a national landslide victory for Biden, so Texas wouldn't have anything to do with changing that. Makes sense; he needs to be where he can make a difference. I'm trying my best not to pay attention and just wait for next week. I think I'll just have to stay inebriated!
I hear you. I say I won’t but know I will - stay up late next Tuesday night hoping for Trump landslide.

·
Registered
13,856 Posts
Primarily, voter suppression/voter fraud lead, but the UNENDING negative Trump stories on the MSM will sway the weak minded. I was a cop for twenty years, I KNOW how many weak minded fools are out there and that is what worries me.
Well I understand that. The weak minded do listen to mainstream media a lot but will they get out in vote? Historically, they haven't. This time might be different but then you have the pandemic, hence the mail in ballots (which is a disaster and ripe for fraud). I spent 25 years dealing with weak minded people too but go back to all the photos at the rallies. There is a stark contrast in numbers btw Trump and Biden. So now the assumption is those that aren't at Joe's rallies are gonna show up in droves to vote? I have my doubts. Throw in that almost every MSM poll shows Biden ahead and -1. they were all wrong in 2016 and 2. that actually might dissuade the "weak minded" to vote since Biden is supposedly ahead.

The poll to watch in Trafalgar and they called it correctly in 2016.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Just curious, what drives those feelings? It can't be the platform of Joe and Kam. It can't be Joe's response to WuFlu.
IF Joe wins, it is only because of voter suppression and voter fraud.

For me, I've seen a lot of Trump support here in Houston, but I've seen just as much if not more Biden support. The Biden support is mostly via "Anti-Trump" people living to see Trump gone, period. I know more people in my workplace and subdivision that are voting Biden. This is what worries me. But to make things more fair, I'm inside Houston, and I'm "white" a minority in these parts. But out in Katy (West Houston Suburbs) I see more Trump excitement when I visit my Mom/Sister, for sure. And I'm the majority out that way.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I looked at the line to vote. This year, it's full of kids. Other election wasn't like this at all.
That's the worrisome part.

But hey, it will be their country. The consequences of red America will be for them to learn and die with.

We'd be all gone in a decade.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I looked at the line to vote. This year, it's full of kids. Other election wasn't like this at all.
That's the worrisome part.

But hey, it will be their country. The consequences of red America will be for them to learn and die with.

We'd be all gone in a decade.
And I've noticed that as well. Younger voters are showing up like I've never seen. Judging the appearance of most of them, I'm sure they're Dems.

·
finishes it...
3,667 Posts
Always a Debbie downer in these threads. Hmm believe the polls from news organizations that spent 4 years fanning the flames of Russian collusion? I'll pass.

account has certainly demonstrated a pattern; i'll grant you that.

regardless of ballots cast to date, am personally no longer concerned about President's reelection based upon what's transpired past few weeks in particular. that stated, Americans need to stay the course and see this through to the end.

unlike the hate-filled left, President has never taken his position for granted and frankly is the reason that he's maintained the support of so many - he's earned the faith & trust to finish what he started on behalf of Americans.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
It was a sad day when the voting age was lowered to 18. I’d like to see it raised again, to 25. Maybe 30.
With this I must disagree. If 18 is old enough to carry a rifle in foreign lands, 18 is old enough to vote, drink and what not.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
With this I must disagree. If 18 is old enough to carry a rifle in foreign lands, 18 is old enough to vote, drink and what not.
I’d be willing to make an exception for service men ( and women). Most 18 year olds I know are airheads.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
I refuse to take part in a political poll. When I mention this to friends, they agree and say they do not. I wonder if dems are more likely to be polled?
It doesn't really matter. It isn't like they just take a poll of the first x number of people who answer the phone. They have to get a certain percentage of democrats, republicans, and independents. Depending on where the poll is being taken, they should try to match those percentages to the percentages of voters who turned out for the last election. That's where the skewing takes place, when they can't or won't get the percentages correct.

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
I was told 2 weeks ago to follow the campaigns, not the polls.

We are being told Biden is up double digits in MI, yet he's doing an event there with Obama. Why? Because the polls are lying.

upload_2020-10-29_17-5-55.png

·
Registered
555 Posts
I wonder why the Democrats are spending over $100,000,000 here in Texas.

I smell something fishy and I don't like it.

So Trump can win the toss up states and lose with Texas turning blue.

All I know is that this place is crawling with Democrats, no Republicans doing anything.

I remember Hillary losing Wisconsin because she never went there.

Texan here. I don't know how much it matters, but in my little neck of the woods in TEHAS. I haven't seen a SINGLE Biden/Harris sign. TRUMP flags and signs EVERYWHERE. Most of the State is NOT AUSTIN, so. I voted, and my fingers are crossed.

41 - 60 of 121 Posts