Glock Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won a P320 Carry on Gunbroker.....was sure it would go higher.... cost: $365....shipping:$25.... my FFL fee:$20 total out the door $410!!
Pictures when it gets here!

· Registered
2,906 Posts
In SIG speak is the Carry the "commander" of the P320 line???...by that I mean is it the Full Size frame with the Compact slide???...you DID buy yours in 357 SIG???...

I'm looking forward to reading your experiences with this pistol...

Bill

· Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In SIG speak is the Carry the "commander" of the P320 line???...by that I mean is it the Full Size frame with the Compact slide???...you DID buy yours in 357 SIG???...

I'm looking forward to reading your experiences with this pistol...

Bill

It's a little confusing... I will quote myself:

he Sig P250 & P320 world is a little confusing what with the modularity and all - however, you can purchase them configured as such:
The P250 comes in
a Full-size
a Compact
a Subcompact
(all can be had in 357Sig)

The P320 comes in
a Full-size
a Carry
a Compact
a Subcompact

They make all but the Subcompact in 357Sig. The difference between the Carry and the Compact is length of grip only.... the Carry holds 14 rounds while the Compact holds one less at 13...
I believe all the stock pistols come with the medium circumference grip and then you can buy the small or large frame/grip module aftermarket ($46)

· Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice....MSRP is around $600 or so!
BudsGunShop, which is a pretty good baseline for a fair price, has them listed at $503 - and that is their cash discount price! So I am tickled to say the least!

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Congratulations. A new gun is almost like a new puppy, it gives you a warm feeling.

Black Purple Violet Yellow Text

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.