close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Donated Glock 34

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by meangoat, Nov 1, 2004.

Tags:
  1. meangoat

meangoat

The Patriot Indoor Family Shooting Center Hosted the 2nd Annual West Texas Regional on 10/30/2004. Once again Bobby Carver out did himself. Bobby (Carver Mounts) donated a G34 to the Division adjusted 34th place shooter. I would like to personaly say thank you for supporting IDPA and The Patriot. We missed you greatly and hope that everything is going great for you.

Kevin Crawford

2. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Kevin,
    Thank you for your kind words. I regret that I could not make the shoot. I know that it was a great shoot. In fact, the Patriot Regional shoot is probably the largest and most organized indoor IDPA shoot shot anywhere!!

I am glad that the person that finished 34'th place overall was able to take home a new Glock 34. Hopefully, the match and the experience of his win will bring him back next year shooting his Glock in SSP or ESP.

With best regards until I can return to Texas,
    Bobby

3. Clem

Clem

You're right, Kevin. Bobby & Brenda are AWESOME people, and Donna & I are so proud to be able to call them true friends. The State of Texas misses them but we get together when we can! They'll be here in Dec. for the GSSF match (San Antone) - you should come down for it, too! We always have a blast! Take care. Tony Clemens.