close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Domzilla9 Great FTF Sale A+

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by seanmcp, Sep 29, 2004.

1. seanmcp

seanmcp CLM

Domzilla9 just sold me a beautiful G26 in a FTF last night at a local range. Didn't get to shoot it yesterday since we were in the middle of a match, but it was exactly as described (better, IMO; he said it had some small scratches on the slide, but I wouldn't even call that holster wear, much less a scratch *grin*). Took it home last night and checked everything out. Didn't expect to find anything wrong, and of course didn't. Shot 200 rounds today; 100 FMJ of 2 brands and 100 of JHP 2 brands, no issues at all! All went into the center ring at 7 and 15 yards, and that's where I expect to practice most with this baby. In short, if he's ever got anything to sell, he was a great seller, and you can tell he takes care of his guns!

Thanks Dom!!!

2. a454me

a454me

I agree , last week I got my first Glock from him ( G19 ) I've been a 1911 fan for many years but always wanted to try a Glock , He had the gun I've been looking for and like you say it is better than he described it . A good guy to deal with .