close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

doggie dooley

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by hokieglock, Jun 11, 2007.

1. hokieglock

hokieglock Proud Infidel

i don't know how this will pan out in the long run, but after one day of installing this, the doggie dooley rules!!!!!!!!!

http://www.doggiedooley.com/

eta: the dooley grabber scoop was flimsy and we just chucked it.

2. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

Yep!

I have the green round model and put it in the corner of my back yard. IT RULES!!!

We get temps in the 100 degree range during the summer and it does the job easily! I've also found it comes in handy when "other" non-desirable dogs use my yard as their own.

:supergrin:

3. hokieglock

hokieglock Proud Infidel

update on the doggie dooley:

we have now had it for 8 days and we still love it. here are some pix.

the doolie is buried 2 feet into the ground and only about an inch is exposed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's the lid open, the beauty of it is just add water and the enzymes and that's it!! btw, it doesn't smell at all.

[​IMG]

4. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

You have the biggest model made. This is the one we had when I was married (the ex-h had a golden retriever, and I have a dachshund). I scaled down when we divorced and I moved.

My dooley is so well tucked away into the corner by the fenceline that you can barely tell it is there. And the grass around it...as green as it can be from all the leeching into the soil.

My neighbors give me a hard time about it sometimes, but most of the time you can literally walk out into my backyard and not have to worry about stepping into anything.

5. hokieglock

hokieglock Proud Infidel

we've got a gsd pup and plan to get another so we went with the big model.:supergrin: