Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
so you just want the dog haters to click?

·
GTDS
4,549 Posts
I love Korean food!

·
> OD Glock 32
4,431 Posts
Pretty pricy dogs, aren't they?

·
woo woo
31,033 Posts
Heard it on the news today. Pathetic.
Even the SPCA spokesperson in BC sounded whacked, saying the likelihood of them being able to find homes for the dogs wasn't possible, only saying they should have been euthanized more humanely.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
That's so sad, poor wittle puppies:crying:

·
Banned
747 Posts
The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is investigating the animal cruelty allegations after a Howling Dog Tours general manager filed a claim with the provincial workers' compensation board saying he suffered post-traumatic stress after slaughtering the dogs in a two-day cull.
The claim says the dogs were killed in front of each other, causing them to panic and attack the worker, The Vancouver Sun reported.
“By the end, he was covered in blood,” the review board wrote January 25, confirming the worker’s claim. “When he finished, he cleared up the mess, filled in the mass grave and tried to bury the memories as deeply as he could.”
Attorney Corey Steinberg told Vancouver radio station CNKW that his client either shot or slashed the throats of the canines.
“It wasn’t always a clean, one-shot kill,” Steinberg said. “Inevitably, (the employee) ended up seeing and having to put the end to some horrific scenes.”

This piece of garbage takes two days to kill 100 dogs, has no idea what the f&%# he's doing, and is now suing?

This is someone I'd like to encounter in a dark alley.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
I hope he gets treated for his self-induced PTSD while rotting in prison for animal cruelty. :steamed:

What's the matter, he couldn't find a job clubbing baby seals? :upeyes:

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Both of those businesses need to be shut down. They didn't look very hard for shelters to take the dogs. There is a shelter in St. Louis that takes hundreds of dogs at a time from puppy mills every year. A Breeder was shut down and forced to auction off his several hundred animals and breeders and shelters came from across the US to purchase animals or claim those that couldn't be sold.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Some people aren't fit to be around. I hope he dies in a manner consistent with how he killed these animals. RIP poor dogs. :(

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Effective today, Outdoor Adventures at Whistler Ltd. (OAW) has voluntarily suspended operations of Howling Dog Tours Whistler Inc.OAW is conducting its own investigation and working with authorities to determine the facts.

Until a further decision is reached, Howling Dog Tours Whistler Inc.has ceased conducting tours. Employees will continue to be paid and will care for the dogs.
http://www.adventureswhistler.com/media

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I read this earlier today and I just can't fathom what it would take to kill 100 dogs. Its insane. Why didn't the guy just say no?

·
Smartass Pilot
20,786 Posts
There are people that walk among us that only pretend to be human. The only thing that keeps them in check is the fear of punishment under the law. Put them in a situation where they believe there will be no consequences and they are capable of the committing pure evil.

·
woo woo
31,033 Posts
There are people that walk among us that only pretend to be human. The only thing that keeps them in check is the fear of punishment under the law. Put them in a situation where they believe there will be no consequences and they are capable of the committing pure evil.

Here we go with WalMart again.

:whistling:

·
κολασμένος
18,718 Posts

·
Legal Thief
413 Posts
The way I read it he wasn't "oredered" to do anything @ the time of the incident HE was in Operational control the other company was just a financial backer? If this is the case I think the company should not be punished, but the sole individual should be charged with fraud for the BWC claim among other charges.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I read this earlier today and I just can't fathom what it would take to kill 100 dogs. Its insane. Why didn't the guy just say no?
I would have called the authorities.

And then testified against my former boss/employer.

If even ONE of those poor dogs could have been saved, somehow,it would have been worth it.:crying:

Just about ANY dog is better than a LOT of human beings I have known.:steamed:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts