Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
one cool dude
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on of my friends mentioned something today about how goofy a handgun with a bi-pod would look. I thought to myself, my G21sf has picatinny rails and I have a bi-pod adapter for my AR15 so I had to do it:rofl:. this is a bit funny looking isn't it. do you have any crazy looking Glock pictures? :rofl:

Attachments

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
How about Glocks Pignose..

·
Registered
352 Posts
The butterfly base looks a little silly but it also kind of reminds me of Benchmade Knives. :supergrin:

·
Registered
270 Posts
I can almost guarantee that if you'd marketed it...'people' would come.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just out of curiousity, does that turn the pistol into an AOW doing that? It seems kinda similar to putting a vertical grip or mag that acts as a grip on the front rail

·
Registered
944 Posts
To hell with taking pictures. Go play some Super Mario World on your SNES.

So, are you gonna go do some 'bench rest' shooting with your Glock? I am curious to see if the bipods weight will destroy the frame during recoil.

·
one cool dude
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To hell with taking pictures. Go play some Super Mario World on your SNES.

So, are you gonna go do some 'bench rest' shooting with your Glock? I am curious to see if the bipods weight will destroy the frame during recoil.
I need to play some SNES. I am not actually going to fire this pistol like this. this was just for the picture and for fun.

·
one cool dude
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good point, not saying it is illegal, it just seems like it can be used as a grip like the extra magazine on the rail

·
Long Range Guru
1,805 Posts
on of my friends mentioned something today about how goofy a handgun with a bi-pod would look. I thought to myself, my G21sf has picatinny rails and I have a bi-pod adapter for my AR15 so I had to do it:rofl:. this is a bit funny looking isn't it. do you have any crazy looking Glock pictures? :rofl:
Your friend is currently committing a felony under the NFA that is a aow and needs a tax stamp.

·
Banned
466 Posts
It sure has been a long cold winter and cabin fever seems to be out of control!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Your friend is currently committing a felony under the NFA that is a aow and needs a tax stamp.
I believe that may be correct? But it still seems extra funny at the same time!
But I have heard of many, many gun crimes are commented from pistols on tri-pods!
Our government makes me LOL! (on gun law's)

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
Yes sir I do believe there is..I think Comptac makes a Goatskin/clipdraw/neck lanyard that you tuck in your pants at the 12 o'clock..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts