Glock Talk banner

Does Glock offer G-43 Glock Night Sights (GNS)?

1781 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Pineapple Devil
Does Glock offer GNS (Glock Night Sights) yet for the G-43 that a Glock Armorer can order?

Does anyone have a Glock part number and price, so Ican order a set?

Thanks
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· The Old Bull
208 Posts
I am an armorer and called Glock after the 43 was first released and we finally got some in our shop and they said any G42 sight would work. I got my own 43 last week and immediately put a set of TruGlo TFO's on it and they fit fine. I have not seen a factory 42/43 night sight and they are not listed in my armorer's parts list.

· Private side
13,908 Posts
I am an armorer and called Glock after the 43 was first released and we finally got some in our shop and they said any G42 sight would work. I got my own 43 last week and immediately put a set of TruGlo TFO's on it and they fit fine. I have not seen a factory 42/43 night sight and they are not listed in my armorer's parts list.
The shop from which I bought my 43 had them with night sights for about $50 more.

· "The Sarge"
758 Posts
I ordered a Glock 43 with Glock factory NS as a LEO purchase from my police supply store. Just picked it up on Saturday. Factory Glock 43 NS do indeed exist. Bill

· The Old Bull
208 Posts
Well,there you go. I, along with most of the staff of the gun shop I "work" at, are retired LEOs but we still haven't jumped through enough hoops to be a blue line dealer. Guess I'll give Glock a buzz tomorrow. Thanks.

· Registered
12,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks capt, my Armorers certification expires in July and I wont need to renew, so was just wondering if glock had a new parts list ordering sheet with a set of 42/43 GNS on it yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.