GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Why not just give her own dish?
That's what my neighbors do with my dogs when I'm out of town. The dogs get whatever my neighbors are having. And not scraps either. Pork Chop and Bailey each get their own bagel with cream cheese for breakfast and their own steak for supper (if that's what they're having).
When I get home it's back to Eukanuba for both of them. No wonder they're not so happy to see me LOL.

Both of our dogs love peanut butter.
Mine too.

·
1,983 Posts
Dog goes bonkers for oranges.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Yes, anything that hit's the floor or can be reached when human's are not watching.
IMG_0015.JPG

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,204 Posts
Had a cat that was nuts about Spanish olives. She acted like it was catnip. She would eat the pimento, and the olive would end up with hundreds of little tooth marks, but she wouldn't eat the olive itself.

Every time I got the jar out of the fridge she would do the winding between my legs thing. If I set the jar on the floor she would rub her face on it while purring noisily.

I used to ask her if she would like to be alone.

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,204 Posts
Conversely I had a dog who loved beef stew yet hated mushrooms. There would always a pile of spotless (licked clean) mushrooms in the bottom of the bowl. I Never could understand how she could bolt her food so fast yet not eat the mushroons. She was a talented dog.

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts

Reactions: Inyo Tim
41 - 47 of 47 Posts