GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
27,966 Posts
Sir,
Is it possible, when things normalize to bring another dog into your life?
That is my sincere hope. We were actually talking about it just the other day. Odd that you post, as it's going to be another GSD or a Rott.. I'm a big fan of both.

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
My first cat loved beer. The sound of a bottle opening was like a beacon. She would run and jump on who ever had the beer and would not give up until she got a sip.

Funniest thing I ever saw with a cat and that's saying something.

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,057 Posts
One of my siamese will come running from another room as soon as I open up the bottle of ranch dressing. but only wants a taste

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
When my late Maine Coon cat was in his terminal stage, he quit eating and was very weak and sedentary. We tried giving him a shrimp and it was like raising the dead, he jumped up gobbled it up and did his "gimme more" dance. So for a few days until he passed we fed him shrimp. Looking back, it probably prolonged his demise and suffering, but it seemed the right thing at the time.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Both of our dogs love peanut butter. One also likes blueberries while the other won’t even try them. The cat likes dog treats and the Senegal Parrot loves blueberries too.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
our old pittie loved chicken, cheese and bananas. he also really enjoyed watermelon.

I do not really feed my dogs much. People food that is. I used to feed them raw so sometimes now when prepping food they'll each get a piece and they still love that. One thing is for sure if you drop a damn ice cube, clear the runway cuz my younger dog is coming in emergency response slipping and sliding to scoop it up and run back to her bed.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
my dad got some dog food from rural king that was made with salmon and the dog went crazy over it. Begged and begged for more. She eats anything, but likes potato chips

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
both the cats I've had and all my dogs went crazy over Bloody fresh liver, also the dogs loved bacon!

Reactions: Inyo Tim

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
These two are my daughter's, I have them for the weekend. They love the pig ears.

20200919_144653.jpg

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
The older of the two cats(by a couple months) is the excited one. He goes BAT**** over tuna. Not tuna catfood but for sandwiches. Full on meowing and histrionics. And more strangely, corn on the cob. He won't leave you alone till get gets a few kernels.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
I have Corgis, they go crazy over any food!

·
Registered
803 Posts
My little dog goes crazy each time the cheese grater is pulled out of the cabinet. He loves Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar cheese. And raw carrots too.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts