GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat Giggles. When I try to eat a cup of vanilla ice cream, no power on earth can stop her from getting some. She will scratch and bite me to try and get to the ice cream. I've ended up locking her in the bathroom so I can enjoy my treat, away from Damien.

·
Registered
23,872 Posts
Carrots. When I cook they go nuts over a little slice of carrot. They beg for anything but I don’t give them much people food. But they LOVE carrots.

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Wut?
2,327 Posts
I once had a cat who went nuts over pepperoni. If I opened the fridge, she paid no attention, but as soon as I picked up the Margherita stick, she was right there crying.

·
Registered
27,966 Posts
Outside of her regular raw feedings (beef, chicken, rice, eggs, etc) Our GSD had 2 loves for treats. Plain yogurt and sardines (in water). Sardines, she would go bananas as soon as she heard the can being opened. Then once the can opened she would sit and not move a muscle because she knew she wasn't getting them if she wasn't calm. Usually just whatever brand was on sale. Wife couldn't stomach that one, so I always handled it.

Plain yogurt was also something she absolutely loved. Kroger Brand or or a name brand was on sale, she didn't care. She would absolutely devour yogurt.

I sure miss her.. just not the same around here without her.

·
Pinky Out
58,481 Posts
Outside of her regular raw feedings (beef, chicken, rice, eggs, etc) Our GSD had 2 loves for treats. Plain yogurt and sardines (in water). Sardines, she would go bananas as soon as she heard the can being opened. Then once the can opened she would sit and not move a muscle because she knew she wasn't getting them if she wasn't calm. Usually just whatever brand was on sale. Wife couldn't stomach that one, so I always handled it.

Plain yogurt was also something she absolutely loved. Kroger Brand or or a name brand was on sale, she didn't care. She would absolutely devour yogurt.

I sure miss her.. just not the same around here without her.
Cheers, bro.

To doggie. :cheers:

·
Registered
27,966 Posts
Cheers, bro.

To doggie. :cheers:
In hindsight, it's probably for the best. She passed in November fairly quickly, no suffering, long illness, etc. Just died in the back of the car on the way to the vet for what I thought was some minor injury.

With Covid and all the insanity surrounding it, we've been working a ton of OT (just started the slow a bit in July).. so she'd have been stuck in the house quite a bit.

Reactions: G30SF/F-250

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Over the years with the 6 Rotts it was quite a list.

One big male (Avatar) was pizza. He was out if control.

Another was pineapple cubes.

McDonalds plain Cheesburgers were like crack to a couple of the girls.

The two today go crazy over cheese, bacon or marrow bones.

In the case of marrow bones, the boys each go into the laundry room and get their blankets and carry them I to the living room like a table cloth. That's my signal to get their bones.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
In hindsight, it's probably for the best. She passed in November fairly quickly, no suffering, long illness, etc. Just died in the back of the car on the way to the vet for what I thought was some minor injury.

With Covid and all the insanity surrounding it, we've been working a ton of OT (just started the slow a bit in July).. so she'd have been stuck in the house quite a bit.
Sir,
Is it possible, when things normalize to bring another dog into your life?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts