Does Anyone Else On GT live In Or Anywhere Near Terre Haute?

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by Charley C, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Charley C

Charley C

I haven't posted before on the Indiana Glockers Forum, and when I came down here just now to "look around", I noticed a thread about a "new indoor shooting range just opening up in Indianapolis"; when I read the post, I see that it was posted in 2011!

It's January of 2017 now, and we have a brand new indoor shooting range here in Terre Haute that will be opening for business within the next 6 weeks or so, (depending on how quickly the contractors get their respective jobs accomplished. )

The building that the new shooting range is in is almost next door to the bank building on South Hwy 41 where I have to have my wife every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for 4 to 5 hours to get her dialysis treatments.

Talk about something that you're interested in being in a "convenient location".........Sam's Club, (my favorite store in all of TH is directly across the street from the, clinic, Dorsett Nissan, (where I had to pay $140 to have my Cube trucked to on a flat bed a couple of weeks ago to get a replacement ignition key cut and "programmed" is directly across Hwy 41 south,) the Aldi Store where I buy about half of my groceries is right beside the Nissan Dealer, the wife's family doctor is one block down the street, and about 2/3 of the places to get something to eat are almost within rock throwing distance!

2. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

When Eric first created the state forums, Indiana had one of the more active state forums.. when ingunowners started up this place died instantly and most folks went over there.

Kinda sad, I miss some of the folks that used to post down here regularly.