Does a Glock 21 SF C exist ??

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Airsprint, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Airsprint

Airsprint G-19C

Just curious I shot a 21sf today at the range and decided its going to be my next glock, I already have a 19c and love the compensation although its not a necessity. Anyways I searched online a bit and couldn't find one so I assume they don't exist, or am I wrong?

2. Dingus

Dingus

You are correct. A G21SF-C does not exist.

3. Glock Coma

Glock Coma Aluminum Member

You going to have to wait till the Gen 4 21C comes out. Closest thing to 21c SF you will get.

4. Airsprint

Airsprint G-19C

Are they going to be short framed? If not how are they going to compare to the regular 21, I found it to be rather bulky.

5. sandshark

sandshark

Ehh... Gen4 = 3 interchangeable backstraps :supergrin:

6. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Even if you can't get one from the factory... you can do it with aftermarket parts.

Lone Wolf sells threaded barrels, and thread-on compensators. Boom, there ya go.

I bought a LW barrel as I wanted to shoot lead bullets (to save money, I shoot 2000 rounds per month). Turned out, I didn't realize how SMOKY shooting lead bullets is, and I practice indoors. But I still use the barrel more than the stock barrel (in practice at least) to keep the round count down in my stock barrel.

So if you want a G21 SF C... you could get there, I think.

7. brisk21

brisk21

I once read someone on here made one by changing slides with a standard G21C and a G21 SF. That is one way to do it if you don't mind buying 2 guns that are essentially the same.

8. Glock Coma

Glock Coma Aluminum Member

you could always have the 21sf slide cut for compensation. You could have it done glock factory "C" style. Then buy a 21c barrel.

9. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1

The .45ACP is such a low pressure round I'm not sure you would be gaining much with a "C" version of the 21SF. When I shot IPSC with a compensated 1911 in .45ACP I didn't notice much difference until I loaded all the way up to almost a 190 power factor. That was me anyway so maybe for others there was more of a difference.