GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
So from here on out I guess all of Tuckers mail is liable to disappear or be inspected in detail? What kind of crap is he shoveling anyhow. What dummy believes it? I bet his dog frequently ate his high school homework or the mean fat kid beat him up and stole it all the time too.

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
So from here on out I guess all of Tuckers mail is liable to disappear or be inspected in detail? What kind of crap is he shoveling anyhow. What dummy believes it? I bet his dog frequently ate his high school homework or the mean fat kid beat him up and stole it all the time too.
I've never liked that pinched scowl of his. Like he's perpetually disgruntled about something.

I do like his coverage of BLM and the Commies though. The rest of the time he's just annoying.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
I've never liked that pinched scowl of his. Like he's perpetually disgruntled about something.

I do like his coverage of BLM and the Commies though. The rest of the time he's just annoying.
Right, I mean yeah I mostly like the guy but by gosh, what a debbie downer he is. Ugh.
The cliffhanger show last night was over the top. Didn't say there was back up copies or anything or did I miss that part? It was like "we had these damning documents being sent to us by a common carrier YOU use and.... IT's GONE!!!" Oh nooo those dastardly deep state covert ops guys snuck in wearing Fedex costumes (or whatever shipper) and were able to get their hands on the package marked SAME DAY delivery TOP SECRET to Tucker Carlson C/O FOX NEWS!! ?

That's just dumb multiplied. Why do it? If it's gotten misplaced a call for another set of copies to be rushed would have gotten the doc's in Tuckers hands probably in time for tonights show.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Apparently the package has been found (it was UPS).

Here it is:

Capture.JPG

To clarify, the package really has been found, but the picture is a deep fake.

·
Wolverine
8,827 Posts
Tucker is losing it. He's gone full on InfoWars.
Couldn’t disagree more. He’s not a reporter as he admits himself. However, he remains highly reliable IMHO. As far as the article linked above, while Carlson is largely supportive of Trump, he has called him out on numerous things over time, and hardly a sycophant.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts