GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Tucker Carlson explains in the video below, a reliable confidential source provided highly sensitive documents to Tucker's producer in New York.

According to Tucker, these documents contained clear and undeniable proof of Hunter Biden's corrupt dealings with Communist China.

Tucker believes that if these documents are made public, it could affect the outcome of the election by exposing the Biden family's corruption.

Since Tucker was in Los Angeles interviewing Tony Bobulinski on the day his producer was given the documents by the source, he asked his producer who received the documents in New York to send them to him in LA.

The producer promptly shipped the documents to Tucker using an unnamed large private carrier.

However, the documents containing proof of Hunter Biden's dealing with China never arrived!

An employee at a sorting facility realized that the envelope had been opened, and the documents removed at some point during the shipping process.

The envelope was empty!

The shipping carrier conducted an extensive search and an investigation, but no trace of the Biden documents was found.

Somehow, the documents had disappeared without a trace during the shipping process!

Tucker explains what happened in the video below:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuul_R-vwhI

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Anyone stupid enough to send originals to a known anti-Biden reporter and not send adobe or a courier with copies should be sent back to working the mail room.
I’m sure there’s copies. I saw this too today. Something doesn’t make sense that’s for sure.
UPS or FedEx? Hmmmm. The plot thickens.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I’m sure there’s copies. I saw this too today. Something doesn’t make sense that’s for sure.
UPS or FedEx? Hmmmm. The plot thickens.
Maybe it's just to focus attention on the story.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
What if the guy sent the envelope to Tucker with nothing inside?

And guess what, sending UPS and FedEx and it's stolen it's just worthy of a complaint. If it's stolen at USPS it's federal crime.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,007 Posts
I believe Tucker wanted Tony to verify the documents authenticity. I would have just sent scanned copies.

Based on what Tucker said the carrier claimed to have done to search for the documents, and my experience in logistics auditing, Tucker's people put a LOT of insurance on that package and the carrier doesn't want to have to pay and have Tucker go on national TV and slam their service and security.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
I like Tucker a lot but this doesn't add up.

Unless he was wiretapped, the instructions forwarded to a spook who lifted the evidence. And the government doesn't move that fast. They're perfectly happy sitting in their fart cushion waiting for the dinner bell.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,007 Posts
I like Tucker a lot but this doesn't add up.

Unless he was wiretapped, the instructions forwarded to a spook who lifted the evidence. And the government doesn't move that fast. They're perfectly happy sitting in their fart cushion waiting for the dinner bell.
I would disagree. Tucker has been hammering this story hard. He could have been watched; and believe me, I've seen crazier stuff happen when working for a freight carrier. Not to mention what I audited.

The company I worked for LOST the red carpet for the GWB inauguration in 2001. Imagine how big that must have been and they LOST it.

Reactions: ExecutiveWill

·
Registered
598 Posts
Scan and e-mail?

I can do it with my $250 all-in-one printer.

Then zip the files and email them to ten people at once and on a thumb drive.
Do it all the time with a phone app; personal docs, business receipts, engineering drawings. It's not brain science...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
598 Posts
ORIGINAL documents are more authentic than electronic copies, yes? And are therefore more damning. Hard to authenticate a fax or email.
Do courts not allow photographic evidence?

Electronic copies would still preserve the information which should be treasure trove for an investigative journalist.

IMHO

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 48 Posts