Documents needed for sale of FA

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by gatmig, Apr 12, 2007.

1. gatmig

gatmig Guest

Hi, i know there was a previous thread on this topic. can anyone lead me to it?

i want to know what are the documents required if you were to sell your FA. I know its not just the deed of sale, meron pang iba diba?

On a related issue, lets assume the buyer has already signed the deed of sale and other documents (notarized and payment received), can you already transfer to the buyer the FA together with the FA license? In the event that something happens to the FA with the buyer, is the seller already not liable?

Thanks in advance for the help/advice.

2. Astra22

Astra22

Bro, don't let go of the FA until the license has been transferred to the buyer.

If a crime has been committed using the gun, I understand, the one in the license will still be responsible.

3. vega

vega

+1 on what Astra said...Never let go of the firearm until it's transferred to the buyer otherwise you'll be civilly liable if not criminally.

4. iMD

iMD Guest

....aside from the deed of sale you need the original copy(ID Card) of your FA license plus of course the several forms you have to fill up....:thumbsup:

5. gatmig

gatmig Guest

Thanks for the replies!

6. deenoh

deenoh