GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
799 Posts
"Exclusive–Leaked Document: Leftists Fear Trump May Win Minnesota, Plot Post-Election ‘Mass Mobilization’

A leaked confidential document obtained by Breitbart News reveals that a coalition of left-wing groups in Minnesota, fearing a possible Trump win, is preparing for post-election mass unrest while planning to execute wide scale “strategic disruption.”

Led by TakeAction Minnesota, described as a “hub for Minnesota’s progressive movement,” the groups warn of a need for mass mobilization in a recently leaked highly confidential document circulating among the group’s leadership and intended as a prep guide for the coming weeks.

“We believe that regardless of the strength of the Minnesota election system, mass mobilization will and must happen in Minnesota to defend democracy,” the leaked document reads.

“We expect that this mobilization will create space and opportunity for unrest, primarily in Minneapolis. In this context, the situation could rapidly spiral beyond control depending on the nature of the unrest and the State’s reaction.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nnesota-plot-post-election-mass-mobilization/
"
We in outstate can handle it.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
No way Trump wins Minnesota. He lost it in 2016, you think he's gonna do better this time? LOL
The polls that were accurate in 2016 say he will. Up by over a point.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,481 Posts
No way Trump wins Minnesota. He lost it in 2016, you think he's gonna do better this time? LOL
Yes Trump will win it this time because he is trunalimunumaprzure.

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,481 Posts
“We believe that regardless of the strength of the Minnesota election system, mass mobilization will and must happen in Minnesota to defend democracy,” the leaked document reads.
Gotta love the irony: Marxist groups are defending democracy by trying to overturn the results of a free, democratic election.

·
Caffeinator
5,289 Posts
BLM and Antifa have plenty of practice perfecting the art of sedition during the past year, so I am sure they are anxious to start their Christmas shopping early and roast some chestnuts over public fires.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Man, nothing would make me happier than to see that. And it would send such a clear message.
Tim Pool did a video about this. Basically same thing a I think also. They’re trying to cause chaos, ballots being dumped, people not receiving ballots, “finding” ballots, to so chaos. This will shed doubt on a Trump victory thus giving them an out to claim Trump illegitimate. Nancy Pelosi still calls Trump illegitimate. Democrat are pretty gross.

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
Tim Pool did a video about this. Basically same thing a I think also. They’re trying to cause chaos, ballots being dumped, people not receiving ballots, “finding” ballots, to so chaos. This will shed doubt on a Trump victory thus giving them an out to claim Trump illegitimate. Nancy Pelosi still calls Trump illegitimate. Democrat are pretty gross.
The only thing that's illegitimate are her facial features.

"I'm so scared, but I can't express it!" :animlol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
He's got a real shot at it this time. We all saw the riots in Minneapolis and saw other towns' businesses being boarded up and shut down early because of the threat of a riot in their community.

Outstate Minnesota will go Trump. All we need are a few good people in the cities to decide that they've had enough of the DFL.

·
NRA Life Member
63,403 Posts
Candidate Vice President Popular vote Percentage Electors
Hillary Clinton Tim Kaine 1,367,716 46.44% 10
Donald Trump Mike Pence 1,322,951 44.92% 0
Gary Johnson William Weld 112,972 3.84% 0
Evan McMullin Mindy Finn 53,076 1.80% 0
Jill Stein Howie Hawkins 36,985 1.26% 0

Trump lost Minnesota by 44,765 votes. The 166,000 third-party protest votes for Gary Johnson and McMullin more than account for that, even if you deduct the Stein votes from them.

Trump has a very good chance of winning Minnesota this time. His popularity seems higher; Joe is FAR less popular than Clinton; and, as best I can tell, the bigger third parties aren't running much of a campaign this year.

If I was betting on it, I'd bet on Trump to win. Not a sure thing, but that's the most likely outcome, IMO.

Reactions: OttoLoader

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I think Trump will win Minnesota...

The leftists overcooked their BLM/Antifa bull****.

Burning half the city down in Minneapolis is not a good way to win the hearts and minds of people if you want them to believe that you have their best interests and a good future for them at heart.

Those people are still trying to rebuild while Joe Biden stands up in the debate and says Antifa is "just an Idea" giving a pass to those who destroyed the city, and echoing the lunacy of soon to be **** canned Christopher Wray.

Trump is going to win in a historic landslide. I said a couple months back, he is going to take at least two states that have been Democrat strongholds for decades. It matters not that they have planned, the left won't be able to cheat enough to overcome what's about to happen.

Watch...

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
I think Trump will win Minnesota...

The leftists overcooked their BLM/Antifa bull****.

Burning half the city down in Minneapolis is not a good way to win the hearts and minds of people who you want to believe that you have their best interests and a good future for them at heart.

Those people are still trying to rebuild while Joe Biden stands up in the debate and says Antifa is "just an Idea" giving a pass to those who destroyed the city, and echoing the lunacy of soon to be **** canned Christopher Wray.

Trump is going to win in a historic landslide. I said a couple months back, he is going to take at least two states that have been Democrat strongholds for decades. It matters not that they have planned, the left won't be able to cheat enough to overcome what's about to happen.

Watch...
I agree.
And if the left decides it’s time to start burning/looting I believe they will be in for a community ***** slapping of epic proportions.
We have had enough!

·
Registered
74,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
"Democrats Increasingly Worried Minnesota Could Flip for President Trump

HANNAH BLEAU 30 Oct 2020

Democrats are increasingly concerned that Minnesota, which has not voted for a Republican presidential candidate in 48 years, could flip for President Trump next week, given the GOP’s “significant operation” in the state and the Democrats’ stunning lack of canvassing in recent months.

The GOP is vying for battleground states such as Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan, and hopes to expand the map by flipping Minnesota red. President Trump came close four years ago, losing the state by fewer than 45,000 votes. In recent weeks, Democrats have acknowledged the Republicans’ ground game in the state and fear that it may cost them the decades-long blue state.

The Atlantic’s Peter Nicholas reports that Democrats estimate there to be “as many as 250,000 white residents who didn’t go to college—the heart of Trump’s base” who were not registered to vote during the last presidential election. Now, Republicans are “taking pains to find them.” It is something Ken Martin, the chair of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, described as a “significant operation”:

While Democrats in the state have largely suspended door-to-door campaigning because of the pandemic, Republicans have kept at it. Last week, volunteers knocked on more than 130,000 doors in the state, a campaign official told me. “This is the largest organization that we’ve seen a Republican put into this state, in terms of advertising dollars, principal visits, and staff on the ground. … There’s no doubt that they have a significant operation here.

In addition to $1.2 million in advertising in the final stretch of the race, the Trump campaign reportedly set out dozens of field staffers — 60, according to Nicholas — in the North Star State. That reflects “a level of Republican intensity surpassing that of any race in memory,” though Democrats “say they have many more staffers on the ground in the state.”

Recent moves by the Biden campaign also point to what appears to be mounting concerns. On Thursday, the Biden campaign added a stop in St. Paul to the former vice president’s schedule, which already had him visiting Iowa and Wisconsin.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...reasingly-worried-minnesota-could-flip-trump/ "

:dancing:

Reactions: ThatGuyYouKnow

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Watching the Minnesota rally right now.

In an effort to suppress Trump supporters, the governor of MN imposed "social distancing" -- allowing only about 250 people to watch President Trump speak, and leave another approximately 25,000 people in line outside.

I think the governor has actually created the perfect metaphor for what's wrong with "blue" politicians.

Talk about going out of your way to NOT win "hearts and minds"... :whistling: :upeyes:

Did he adhere to that?

·
Registered
55,351 Posts
Did he adhere to that?
He sure did. o_O

President Trump showed HIS honor and class, and decided to show up for the rally anyway.

The amazing thing is that thousands of other Minnesotans, knowing that they wouldn't be allowed in, ALSO showed up... Just to show their support for the President, and to tell off the governor. :)

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,148 Posts
Oh, you know there will be a picture of the President with so few people around him on the MSM somewhere, but not the picture of 10,000+ people outside that support him.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts