GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
74,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Exclusive–Leaked Document: Leftists Fear Trump May Win Minnesota, Plot Post-Election ‘Mass Mobilization’

A leaked confidential document obtained by Breitbart News reveals that a coalition of left-wing groups in Minnesota, fearing a possible Trump win, is preparing for post-election mass unrest while planning to execute wide scale “strategic disruption.”

Led by TakeAction Minnesota, described as a “hub for Minnesota’s progressive movement,” the groups warn of a need for mass mobilization in a recently leaked highly confidential document circulating among the group’s leadership and intended as a prep guide for the coming weeks.

“We believe that regardless of the strength of the Minnesota election system, mass mobilization will and must happen in Minnesota to defend democracy,” the leaked document reads.

“We expect that this mobilization will create space and opportunity for unrest, primarily in Minneapolis. In this context, the situation could rapidly spiral beyond control depending on the nature of the unrest and the State’s reaction.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nnesota-plot-post-election-mass-mobilization/
"

·
Registered
55,341 Posts
Watching the Minnesota rally right now.

In an effort to suppress Trump supporters, the governor of MN imposed "social distancing" -- allowing only about 250 people to watch President Trump speak, and leave another approximately 25,000 people in line outside.

I think the governor has actually created the perfect metaphor for what's wrong with "blue" politicians.

Talk about going out of your way to NOT win "hearts and minds"... :whistling: :upeyes:

·
Registered
13,897 Posts
No way Trump wins Minnesota. He lost it in 2016, you think he's gonna do better this time? LOL
Again, here you are with your positivity.

Let's be honest,the herd has needed to be thinned for awhile now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

In an effort to suppress Trump supporters, the governor of MN imposed "social distancing" -- allowing only about 250 people to watch President Trump speak, and leave another approximately 25,000 people in line outside.

I think the governor has actually created the perfect metaphor for what's wrong with "blue" politicians.

Talk about going out of your way to NOT win "hearts and minds"... :whistling: :upeyes:

But the MSM will not report on this fascist order by the gov.

·
Registered
74,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: spork and Redstate

·
Registered
4,921 Posts

I truly hope this situation is more widespread than just MN.

I hope that the voters in states that have been victimized by their left wing governors have had enough. I would be shocked if MN actually turned red. Likewise NY and CA. For the less deep-blue states, I think there is at least a chance.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts

Radical democrats show to the world their dictatorial character.

Block out 25,000, motivated MAGA voters.

Now MAGA will be even more energized.

·
Registered
553 Posts
No way Trump wins Minnesota. He lost it in 2016, you think he's gonna do better this time? LOL
Trump lost Minnesota by a mere 1.5% to Hildabeast in 2016.
1) Trump has Not lost but gained voters, especially conservatives that thought he was a NY *******, since then.
2) Additionally, polls show a significant shift of Black Americans are planning to vote Trump. That alone will move 1/2% to Trump.
3) I'm guessing the violent "Peaceful Protests" have turned a few folks towards voting Trump.
4) Excitement breeds enthusiasm which moves people to action. If that doesn't characterize a Trump rally, I don't know what does.
5) Low Biden enthusiasm, as seen at his rallies, certainly points to low turn out.
6) 65% of Americans say they're doing better today then 4 years ago.
7) Trump has kept the promises he made; The economy has grown crazy since Trump; Biden promises tax hikes (that always gets voters excited).

Mike's Prediction: Trump takes MN by 1%;
Trump wins popular vote by 1,000,000 votes; Electoral landslide: Biden 193 vs Trump's 345.

·
Registered
8,393 Posts
Trump lost Minnesota by a mere 1.5% to Hildabeast in 2016.
1) Trump has Not lost but gained voters, especially conservatives that thought he was a NY *******, since then.
2) Additionally, polls show a significant shift of Black Americans are planning to vote Trump. That alone will move 1/2% to Trump.
3) I'm guessing the violent "Peaceful Protests" have turned a few folks towards voting Trump.
4) Excitement breeds enthusiasm which moves people to action. If that doesn't characterize a Trump rally, I don't know what does.
5) Low Biden enthusiasm, as seen at his rallies, certainly points to low turn out.
6) 65% of Americans say they're doing better today then 4 years ago.
7) Trump has kept the promises he made; The economy has grown crazy since Trump; Biden promises tax hikes (that always gets voters excited).

Mike's Prediction: Trump takes MN by 1%;
Trump wins popular vote by 1,000,000 votes; Electoral landslide: Biden 193 vs Trump's 345.
Man, nothing would make me happier than to see that. And it would send such a clear message.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts