Civil Liberties Do you want to start another civil war? Because this is how you start a Civil war.....

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by bababoris, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Kentak

Kentak

True.

2. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Is this substantially different from the current Virginia statute?

§ 40.1-55. Employee striking terminates, and becomes temporarily ineligible for, public employment.
    Any employee of the Commonwealth, or of any county, city, town or other political subdivision thereof, or of any agency of any one of them, who, in concert with two or more other such employees, for the purpose of obstructing, impeding or suspending any activity or operation of his employing agency or any other governmental agency, strikes or willfully refuses to perform the duties of his employment shall, by such action, be deemed to have terminated his employment and shall thereafter be ineligible for employment in any position or capacity during the next twelve months by the Commonwealth, or any county, city, town or other political subdivision of the Commonwealth, or by any department or agency of any of them.

3. scottyd2506

scottyd2506

A sherif is an ELECTED offical, they cannot be removed by a governer as the public voted to elect them, this is not a case of a state police cheif who is opinted. Sherif also has legal rights to deputize who he/she see fit.

When a state refues tax funds, this is a breach of legal matters as those funds from the tax payers don't belong to the state.. the local police or sherif department can refuse to send mones to the state for tickets, etc. Since the country is not recieving funds for it's law enforments for protection, the county ppl could refuse to pay state taxes..

There are Federal laws that certain cities and states refuse to obey, yet federal funds are still sent.

Matter of fact, if the Virginia state officials refuses to send tax monies to the local counties, the Federal Government can also refuses to send $$ to those liberal state officials. It goes both ways.

This does smell like civil war brewing
    smells like like it could end in bloodshed.

These democrats in high office need to be brought up for high treason

Also the national guard, likely if sent in, is under Trump control, if trump feels the local or state athorities are causing excess civilian bloodshed, he could send in the NG to protect the people.

Westexas and bruscifer like this.
  4. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

Do Not mention the "A" word...I do not want to even think it, let alone post it...I pray for the POTUS as well as this country...you wanna talk about a s***storm...let some lefty or even some Rino take a shot at DJT....

Westexas and Sharkey like this.
  5. IvanVic

IvanVic

6. P99er

P99er GT Ombudsman

He is just across the Potomoc.

Westexas likes this.
  7. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

Can you fire mayors for not enforcing immigration law?

Westexas and ironhead7544 like this.
  8. ked

ked

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed from Time to Time with the Blood of Patriots and Tyrants

Westexas, Jade Falcon and Sharkey like this.
  9. thewitt

thewitt

And since he can be removed by a simple vote, all of those he deputized can be made criminals with the stroke of a pen after an election of a new sheriff.

Not a solution to the problem of gun laws.

10. Pluto57

Pluto57

Well, I guess VA may be different, but in Florida the governor indefinitely suspended the Broward county sheriff after the Parkland shooting. The Florida state senate actually has the power to remove a sheriff from office permanently. Virginia may have similar laws.

11. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

Don't forget the Whiskey Rebellion, the Trail of Tears, Wounded Knee and other slaughters of Native Americans, Lincoln's invasion of the South, the rounding up of law-abiding Japanese-Americans and putting them in concentration camps, Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc etc etc.

Westexas likes this.
  12. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

This guy gets it. :cheers:

Westexas likes this.
  13. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

The goal of the globalists is to discourage patriotic conservatives from becoming LEOs and joining the military.

That's the objective behind the MSM constantly attacking the police and calling cops "racist", the allowing of transgenders in the military, etc.

The globalists want to make a career in LE and military totally unattractive to white conservatives.

That way, they will be able to fill the ranks of LE and the military with their own thugs, who won't hesitate to slaughter anyone who opposes cultural Marxism.

IvanVic, Westexas and NMG26 like this.
  14. NoStress

NoStress

serve_and_protect and flyover like this.
  15. ironhead7544

ironhead7544

Some area declare they wont enforce federal law. I dont see why other areas couldnt declare the same on state laws. They cant have it both ways.

This will create chaos, which is exactly what the dems want. VA needs all the help it can get. They will use this as a test case for other states.

This is one of the reasons I left law enforcement years ago. I was afraid this was coming.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    Westexas likes this.
  16. Westexas

Westexas

Here’s something to consider.
    If just one state threatens to secede, I can see both China and Russia offering support to that state. I believe that would include everything up to and including military.

Why not? The U.S. could not win a war against both countries. The Chinese and Russians could be permanently posted on our soil and the U.S. would be permanently and significantly weakened.

Sound far fetched? I believe both countries are looking very hard at any way they could turn this into reality. Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Welcome to the new world order.

serve_and_protect likes this.
  17. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

That's what I said at post #29. This isn't a new law to let them fire the police - that was already the law. The only change to the law is to stop them from firing other government employees under it.

Also, I believe I forgot to point out, this statute was enacted in 1970 and hasn't changed a word since. The Governor who signed it into law was a Republican named Lynwood Holton.