Do you think Glock would?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Lead Ball, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Lead Ball

Lead Ball

I think I have found my woods gun It's a used G40 mos the only problem is it doesn't have the box only one backstrap and just the mos plate it came with my Q is how would I get the other mounting plates and back straps do you think Glock would send them to me if I asked and said please also I could get the G40 for 539.00 plus tax is that a good deal thanks

2. DrewBone

DrewBone

3. Lead Ball

Lead Ball

Well that's not to bad just have to decide wether the G20 or 40 is what will work for me I think I need to go to the local indoor range and try both thanks

4. DrewBone

DrewBone

Trying both is always a great idea!

And since you're looking for a "woods gun" where concealment generally isn't an issue, you might as well go with the longer barreled G40 for added accuracy and velocity. I built up my own G40 from a G21SF frame and a Lone Wolf 10mm long side and 6.02" barrel. It is a tack driver.

[​IMG]

The G20 below it is currently wearing a LW .357sig conversion barrel, and uses the same 10mm mags. It's a sheer pleasure to shoot and is quite accurate as well.

The G20/G21 platform allows full downsizing so you'll have numerous calibers you can change over to relatively easily, so look into those options as well.