Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 693 Posts
People that vote for the President of the USA based on ONE issue are foolish, in my opinion.
People that vote for a candidate that will take away all of the 2a are naive.Hitler comes ta mind,His firearms registration pretty much led ta his racial extermination policies.

The 2a is there ta protect the other amendments.A vote for the Dems will pretty much cancel all that.

Are Ye so enamored with political rhetoric that ye have forgotten THAT.'08.

Everyone has the same opportunity to make it rich on their own. All they have to do is apply themselves. Go to work, earn their own way. Quit expecting the government to give them the freebies (Hint...it's not free, it came from someone's hard work). If they would get off their lazy duffs and work, they may be able to earn the 200,000 needed to get in the top bracket and start paying for all the other lowlifes who sit around waiting for their welfare checks.:steamed::dunno:
YES Ma'am,Well said.Every person that is born in this country has the same shot as any other.Be it your born rich or poor.Those that are born inta a/n welfare cycle will sit back and await there monthly stipend.Those that are born inta this and cry B/S will bust there as es ta get outta this cycle..Gov is a harsh and unrelenting Mistress/Addict.The more they get the more they think they deserve.Deserve ain't got nothing ta do with it.The folk here bust there arses ta make ends meet.Granted there are some wealthy folk here and some poor.But they don't whine about it.They go out and work and do there best for there wives/kids and God.Most don't camp out at the mailbox waiting for there stipend and witch about this and or that.

I see this EVERYDAY.I pay my taxes and beyond that leave me and mine alone.I fend for my family.I don't need .Gov ta do it for me.'08.:steamed:

BTW,I ain't seen my original ??? answered.What real life/world credentials does the Dem candidate have.Must of missed it.'08. :dunno:

People that vote for a candidate that will take away all of the 2a are naive.Hitler comes ta mind,His firearms registration pretty much led ta his racial extermination policies.

The 2a is there ta protect the other amendments.A vote for the Dems will pretty much cancel all that.

Are Ye so enamored with political rhetoric that ye have forgotten THAT.'08.
You are off the rocker if you think that the Democrats are going to take away your 2nd Amendment. Thats typical republican whining tactics. :rofl: Your entire party is built around fear mongering... YOU CANT WIN without telling people that the TERRORISTS are going to come get em unless we stay in wars. You CANT WIN by merely giving policy to people. WHy? They have none! The American people have seen the Republican way of doing things and they are tired of it! Your entire party is nothing more than a fear mongering mud slinging group of aristocrats in DC that have a bunch of po-dunk ********, especially in the SOuth, brainwashed and fooled into undying Hitler-ish support, bc they have convinced you that "dem Dems gonna take uh-way ur gunssss and **** uh-gunna get merried..." Its laughable. And to come on GT, where we talk about sidearms, and see a thread like this, is funny.

oh yea and some idiot on another thread, posted a a question asking if he thought anyone would make an attempt on Obama's life? WHAT A FOOL!:faint::steamed:

Everyone has the same opportunity to make it rich on their own. All they have to do is apply themselves. Go to work, earn their own way. Quit expecting the government to give them the freebies (Hint...it's not free, it came from someone's hard work). If they would get off their lazy duffs and work, they may be able to earn the 200,000 needed to get in the top bracket and start paying for all the other lowlifes who sit around waiting for their welfare checks.:steamed::dunno:
Or the richest 1/10th of 1% of our country who are waiting fot a $7,000,000,000,000 welfare check...after they made 10's of millions of dollars a year each selling these bad mortgages with the highest bond rating available. Maybe they could get off their lazy butts....
You are right, maybe if more welfare moms weren't so darn lazy they could better fund this bailout for the rich guys. Some of these guys may have to sell one of their seven houses (no wait, that's McCain, these guys have more houses than that).
You are right, its the lazy people on welfare who caused all this...:upeyes:

You are off the rocker if you think that the Democrats are going to take away your 2nd Amendment. Thats typical republican whining tactics. :rofl: Your entire party is built around fear mongering... YOU CANT WIN without telling people that the TERRORISTS are going to come get em unless we stay in wars. You CANT WIN by merely giving policy to people. WHy? They have none! The American people have seen the Republican way of doing things and they are tired of it! Your entire party is nothing more than a fear mongering mud slinging group of aristocrats in DC that have a bunch of po-dunk ********, especially in the SOuth, brainwashed and fooled into undying Hitler-ish support, bc they have convinced you that "dem Dems gonna take uh-way ur gunssss and **** uh-gunna get merried..." Its laughable. And to come on GT, where we talk about sidearms, and see a thread like this, is funny.

oh yea and some idiot on another thread, posted a a question asking if he thought anyone would make an attempt on Obama's life? WHAT A FOOL!:faint::steamed:
I'll make this short and sweet.I AM not a/n Republican.I'm a seperatist.I don't care if a/n human is purple/brindle or anyother color.Go about your business and I'll go about mine.

Okay,Let's get this STRAIGHT.Who/M signed the AWB.B/Clinton.'08.

Just so you remember he was/is.-Insert your title here-.And He violated every precept in the code of conduct for a/n Married man.And you wanta vote for a/n more militant Dem that has NO/NONE experience in world affairs.What cognitive Senate Committee has he served on.? None that I know of.Your Candidate is a/n result of desperation in the Dem party ta put one that speaks as well as B/Clinton in office.

There is no substance 2 him.NONE.He is a Face/Voice for the Dems.PERIOD.'08.

Or the richest 1/10th of 1% of our country who are waiting fot a $7,000,000,000,000 welfare check...after they made 10's of millions of dollars a year each selling these bad mortgages with the highest bond rating available. Maybe they could get off their lazy butts....
You are right, maybe if more welfare moms weren't so darn lazy they could better fund this bailout for the rich guys. Some of these guys may have to sell one of their seven houses (no wait, that's McCain, these guys have more houses than that).
You are right, its the lazy people on welfare who caused all this...:upeyes:
It's not the company CEOs of every company in the world that sold bad mortgages. It was those who were directly involved in Freddie mac and Fannie Mae. Maybe those who sold the loans should be held responsible, not every CEO in the country who dares to make money with their sweat and imagination.

I'm a single mom, bustin my butt working to support my kids. I'm not sitting on my arse expecting a government handout.

I didn't say this "bailout" was the fault of single moms or those on welfare, I said taxes should apply equally across the board instead of the government trying to force income redistribution. (from those who have to those who have not)

That's only one of the bad "policies" that BHO has in mind for the minions of this country who would be stupid enough to put him in office.

It's not the company CEOs of every company in the world that sold bad mortgages. It was those who were directly involved in Freddie mac and Fannie Mae. Maybe those who sold the loans should be held responsible, not every CEO in the country who dares to make money with their sweat and imagination.

I'm a single mom, bustin my butt working to support my kids. I'm not sitting on my arse expecting a government handout.

I didn't say this "bailout" was the fault of single moms or those on welfare, I said taxes should apply equally across the board instead of the government trying to force income redistribution. (from those who have to those who have not)

That's only one of the bad "policies" that BHO has in mind for the minions of this country who would be stupid enough to put him in office.
You go girl.'08.

Exactly. Everybody should pay the 15% tax rate that the richest in this country pay, not the 30-something % that you and I pay. But that will never happen. You will always pay more in taxes than the rich people you vote to protect. Enjoy.

Question is do you think Biden has the Experiance to be president.
He has much more political experience than Obama does.Could he run it/No.He'd be as much a puppet as Obama is a face/voice.'08.

161 - 180 of 693 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.