Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 693 Posts
No he is not even close to being presidential material although someone did mention some thing a little closer to his speed , a fry cook at McDonald's.
What is wrong with the 35 year old "fry cook." He could very well be the better choice. Seriously, look at some of these politicians, grown men who have large wallets and owe people. At least the "fry cook" would not owe some special interest clown (well other then Ronald, Wendy, and the BK guy).

Yes.

He was born in the United States and meets the age requirement. :tongueout:

I doubt the presidential election rarely produces the "best and most qualified canidate." It is just the best system we have at the moment. For example, most of you would not think I had the required experience, but I know I would do better then those clowns running now.

For example, take all issues off the table, just leave the war. Your "choice" is to vote for the guy who caws like a hawk or you vote for the guy that coos like a dove . Who knows what you will get from either. The more experienced issue will always come down to who is older, not who is most qualified. A lot of the "issues" that are talked about concerning who should be president don't even center around presidential issues. Now I bet you think I'm voting for Obama. I'm not.

The OP question is part of the problem. Instead of additing up the positive qualities of a canidate, people spend more time adding up the "whats wrong" list. That is why the only right answer to the OP would be the only qualities that can be quantified:

He was born in the United States and meets the age requirement. :tongueout:

Obama wins the presidency and mark my words he could, it's all over Mr & Mrs America, we will not recover from a second idiot calling 1600 Pennsylvania ave home in the past 30 years. No, we cannot survive another Jimmy Carter and thats just what we'd get in this closet muslims administration...

I think so at least that's how I'm voting he can talk the talk hopefully he can walk the talk.

He's dangerous. He has absolutely NO useful experience that would convince me he is ready to represent our country.

Putting Osama Obama in charge of the country is like putting the paperboy in charge of the newspaper.
I don't think we are allowed to use the word "boy" in the same sentence as "Obama". It violates his civil rights or something.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton will organize a rally outside your house tomorrow morning. :rofl:

I wonder what would be said about Colin Powell...

Looks like some thinely vailed racism in here...
Racism huh......where do you see the racism?
I see a gun forums common interest and opinion being expressed.
Oh, and some good ole red blooded, freedom loving Americans!
Sorry, but you are the enemy to most here........whether you feel it's fair or unfair.

I think so at least that's how I'm voting he can talk the talk hopefully he can walk the talk.
You should listen to what he says. Across the board weapons bans, tremendous tax increases, nationalising business. He is an avowed Marxist. Do some research and see for yourself.

William Ayers, Bernadette Dohrn, William Wright, Pfleuger, the Fanny Mae/Freddy Mac fiasco where he was the #2 recipient of funds. The list is endless.

Heads of terrorist islamic countries hopes he wins. Does that say anything?

Good luck and best wishes to you.

I don't think we are allowed to use the word "boy" in the same sentence as "Obama". It violates his civil rights or something.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton will organize a rally outside your house tomorrow morning. :rofl:
Naaa. The LA Times referred to him as "The Magic Negroe " and no one got upset because the press is in the tank for democrats.

Racism huh......where do you see the racism?
I see a gun forums common interest and opinion being expressed.
Oh, and some good ole red blooded, freedom loving Americans!
Sorry, but you are the enemy to most here........whether you feel it's fair or unfair.
What makes me an enemy to anyone in here...?

I'm red blooded, love freedom, and was born and raised in America just like you...

What makes me an enemy to anyone in here...?

I'm red blooded, love freedom, and was born and raised in America just like you...
You could be perceived as the enemy because you have been a member for exactly 6 days, have two posts and are cheerleading for perhaps the most anti-gun Presidential candidate in history. JMHO....:whistling:

101 - 120 of 693 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.