GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
I usually don’t shop on Black Friday, but this year I did. Picked up a gun safe at tractor supply. Not the nicest safe but it’ll do for now.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
NO..........I got a bunch of e-mail advertising Cigar are sale, most were nothing I wanted, or really no deal. Black Friday is just for merchants, some deals yes, but ZERO I NEED.

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,423 Posts
Decided to go to a store in the mall to pick up a gift for my wife.
What did you get her?

I love giving gifts. Getting them too LOL.

Me being nosy again it's what I do.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Yes I do. My wife and I visited several stores yesterday; Orvis, Talbot's - got one of my wife's present, 5.11 Tactical Store, and LL Bean.

Found out that the Omega Store in the mall north of Pittsburgh has closed now - :(.

Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
If I want to be abused, shoved, pushed, I'll go to a BLM rally

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
I never have, but my wife used to.

When her grandmother and mother were alive, they would make a day out of shopping on Black Friday. Leave early in the morning, have breakfast somewhere, go to various crowded malls and stores, have a nice lunch somewhere, hit some small out-of-the-way trinket stores, come home happy and exhausted. They would make a game out of buying gifts for each other without letting the person know. They would spend the day people watching and just actually letting themselves enjoy the craziness.

My wife misses that terribly now.

Reactions: Orive 8
41 - 49 of 49 Posts