GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Tactically Epic
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually don't but last had ammo in stock at reasonable prices so picked up 1100 rounds of 9mil. So as much as I hate lines I had to. Avoiding malls like the plague though. You do any?

·
Premium Member
10,562 Posts
No. It's a racist day, and should be re-named. I don't participate.

Can you imagine if it was called White Friday? Riots, looting, burning, shootings.

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,503 Posts
Not today. It's sunny 80° and the girls are out here on the beach while the men are inside in their recliners watching football.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
No, don't recall that I EVER have. The discount isn't worth the aggravation of dealing with the crowds. I prefer to shop for groceries and whatnot late for that reason, too.

-Pat

·
NRA Life Member
64,291 Posts
Not intentionally, but I did check my PSA emails this morning and got a .300 Blackout upper for $220.

·
Registered
12,468 Posts
Not only do I not shop on Black Friday, any retailers with "Black Friday" mentioned in any adds, get put farther down on my list of places to shop.

I am running out of places to buy things.:dunno:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Not intentionally, but I did check my PSA emails this morning and got a .300 Blackout upper for $220.
Is that an inner circle deal? I only see one for $280.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
I generally do not but if I see a good deal I will go get it later in the day if the lines have died down. I get a lot of stuff online.

Interesting that we were all told not to gather and have Thanksgiving but I don't remember anything about not going black Friday shopping. I would say gathering with people you know is much more safe that hanging out with a bunch of randos. Stores could have addressed this by making it all online and allowing curbside pickup at scheduled times. It had a simple solution, Thanksgiving dinner did not.

·
17,637 Posts
No. It's a racist day, and should be re-named. I don't participate.

Can you imagine if it was called White Friday? Riots, looting, burning, shootings.
Now that i think of it, do they still have White Sales anymore where they sell sheets? Since some sheets are white and have a racist KKK connotation, I can't believe white sales could be allowed anymore.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
NO!

·
NRA Life Member
64,291 Posts
Reactions: RenoF250

·
Values. Can't be bought.
11,335 Posts
I got up early, bought a donut and some distilled water, and went to Office Depot for a free Fedex box to return a recalled pistol. Then back home for a nap.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts