GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
14,662 Posts
I don’t do novelty hot, but I love spicy food. I also like trying new hot sauces.

I put a splash of hot sauce on almost everything I eat.

·
bene vivere
1,975 Posts
I like the hot red or green chile served at Tia Sofia’s in down Santa Fe, NM.

·
Registered
15,148 Posts
I like hot n spicy latinas but they do give me indigestion.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I love spicy foods, peppers. It seems that the older I get i cannot handle the super hot stuff, but I'll try. 😤

·
Registered
15,148 Posts
Spicy yes. Hot no. There is a difference. Overdoing it to the point of ruining any flavor is a no as well.
I go to this place in Dallas called El Taquito. They only take cash. Their green sauce will make me tear up and I usually ask for a second bowl to finish the chips.

My dad would make some green chili sauce. He would be sitting and eating at table with tears down his face. Deliciousness and discomfort are not mutually exclusive.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
No. I can't tolerate hot/spicey foods; if it burns going in it burns going out, and I don't much fancy the mental image of having to sit nekkid on a snowcone or an inverted icicle for some relief because my butthole was on 🔥

·
Registered
285 Posts
Note to self - and any anyone else. Don't order hot & sour soup in Jamaica. I was expecting the usual brown soup, but this stuff was orange. I don't know about the sour part, but it was very HOT. With my man card at stake, I had to finish it, but the endorphin rush was like I was in another universe.

·
Mountain Man
6,900 Posts
You could say I like hot food. For example I plan on making meat loaf next week:

I will be using Jimmy Dean hot pork sausage, rice in lieu of bread crumbs, salsa, eggs, red onions, garlic, serrano peppers, garlic and seasonings! I don't normally make a glaze for my meatloaf, but I am considering making one using brown sugar and Huy Fong Chili Garlic sauce.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts