Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..... gear wise. Got me thinking the other day.... probably time for me to get a better belt.

Phone, keys, a few cards and DL, a few coins, fenix l1d, and knife adds up to nearly 16oz for starters.

add a 26 or 19 with or without spare mags, will add up to an extra 2 lbs.

What you all carryin? what kind of belt do you need/use to support extra weight for extra over-the-top gear?

·
Registered
589 Posts
G21 SF, two spare 13-round mags, Ruger LCR .38 w/two reloads, SOG folding knife, small tac light, keys, fingernail clippers, wallet, BlackBerry...

I use a fairly heavy duty 1 3/4" belt. The only things on it are the G21 and BlackBerry, though.

Love my cargo pants and shorts.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
i got a wilderness 5 stitch and it seemed decent at first but i really dont feel that it is adequate to support my g23 in my CBST or don hume jit with my wallet, phone, and keys. i got an aker b21 and it has made a world of difference.

now my wilderness is only worn when im at work and dont carry. i just dont think the 5 stitch is stiff enough....maybe ill try another one with the polymer insert

Sam

·
Who u lookin at
225 Posts
G22, 1 extra mag, cell phone, sometimes a leatherman or knife on the belt. Wallet, keys, change and knife in pocket. Don't have a clue what it weighs. I use a wilderness instructor with insert, or a cabelas double duty belt. Every now and then because of a bad hip if I know I'm going to be on my feet all day I'll wear perryman suspenders.

·
Cajunator®
38,164 Posts
About 10 pounds. Doesn't feel like it, but that's the difference between when I weigh at home, in only shorts and slippers, to when I weigh at the doctor's office.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts