Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you own any gun that no compnay makes a holster for?

I know holsters like smart carry can take a wide variety of guns but I mean a holster made for your specific guns?

·
Scouts Out
23,815 Posts
I've got a CZ-52. Yeah, you could always use the mil issue holster :animlol:

·
GUNS=FREEDOM
2,685 Posts
The Feinwerkbau 65 that I shoot every week doesn't have a holster for it. I plan to buy one of these guns next year - they are great fun to shoot.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Took awhile to find a decent affordable leather IWB holster for a 3" SP-101. Eventually I saw Don Hume made one so I bought it. Nice holster BTW.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I want some OWB leather for my Steyr GB (if the gun smith can make it fire properly). Luckily, I know a good local holster maker who will hand bone a holster to my gun. He made a nice one for my CZ SP01 Phantom for $75.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Haven't found a holster for this one yet.

All the rest of them have holsters.:wavey:

·
What's a Glock?
798 Posts
My Sig P230 gave me some trouble when I was trying to find a holster for it. Several companies claimed to make holsters for it, so I would order them, and when they came in, it was obvious it was a generic holster that fits several guns.

There was a company locally that made Kydex holsters, so they used my 230 as a mold, cut me a deal on my holster, and used the mold to start producing holsters for the 230. They are out of business now though.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Come to think of it, I have been having a hard time finding an ankle holster for a Ruger Super Red Hawk with a 7 ½ inch barrel.

:headscratch: I wonder why.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I don't own one yet, but I've been eyeing the Beretta PX4 subcompact in .40. I'm a Southpaw too, so holster options seem to be pretty slim for my needs w/this one. I may end up going w/an M&P40C if things don't pan out for the Beretta. I know you should pick the gun first, but being lefthanded means extra consideration may have to go into the purchase.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts