close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Do you guys carry in clubs?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by G21forME, Oct 16, 2004.

1. G21forME

G21forME NRA MEMBER

I'm curious if you guys go out to clubs and if so do you carry. I live in NH and nothing is posted, I mean nothing. Clubs do sometimes pat you down before they let you in but I have yet to carry in one of these clubs. Just curious

2. Jayy215

Jayy215

i dont go to clubs b/c i dont like crowds. Now on the other hand if i could get away w/ it i damn sure would.

ps: bought a used glock 19 yesterday for 395+10 for paperwork and this is one of the best nine's i've ever fired.

3. TomSplasky

TomSplasky Encase Elegance

I don't go to clubs because I'm not 21 and there aren't any teen clubs. And I don't carry because I'm not 18.

That answer your question?

;f

4. Finch

Finch

I have yet to get my CHP but I would think that when I do start carrying, I would carry it wherever I am permitted, even in clubs, which are in abundance here...;g

5. 45g21

45g21

I usually drink when i go to clubs, i dont carry if I am drinking. Its illegal to carry here anyway if a place makes 51% of its money off alcohol.

6. 8-Ball

8-Ball Old Soul

I live in Illinois, we're not allowed to protect ourselves;Q

7. G21forME

G21forME NRA MEMBER

We don't have that 51% thing up here but I think it's odd that they pat you down and grab your junk but they don't have metal detectors. oh well

8. G21forME

G21forME NRA MEMBER

sweet deal! congrats

9. PhiKappaTauOx

PhiKappaTauOx Meat Popsicle

here in indiana we don't have any of those alcohol laws, so you can carry almost anywhere. :cool:

that being said, i carry everywhere that it is legal for me to carry. this includes bars, clubs, etc.

if you need a rationale, think of it this way: people are drinking, i.e. lowering their inhibitions. when this occurs, anything can happen. i'd prefer to be prepared when that "anything" happens.

and, of course, i do NOT drink when i'm carrying. so, i'm always the DD. on the plus side, though, is that this saves money that would be wasted on overpriced drinks ;f

10. Vitamin G

Vitamin G Got G?

I hate clubs.

But I carry to them when my friends drag me along.

11. black diesel

black diesel

Our law (Missouri) is the same way so bars are out. We can carry in a bar with the owner's specific permission though. So when I go to my friend's bar in Kansas City I carry there but never in any other bars. We have some strip clubs here that don't serve alcohol but I've never carried into one. Might hinder the lap dance experience.

12. Bogey

Bogey The Mouth® CLM

Saving money on drinks, means more money for ammo!;f

It's illegal here in NC to carry in any establishment that charges admission, or serves alcohol. Wierd laws these bible thumpers have.

Where are you in Hooterville PhiKappa? I lived in Evansville years ago. My mom still lives there. My sister lives in Indy.

13. Aphotic

Aphotic happy-go-lucky

I don't go to "clubs" much, because clubs are for picking up women- and I already have a good one.

Indiana rocks! Very good CCW system, none of those stupid alcohol establishment laws. All in all, I think here in Indiana we do it right. I don't carry all the time, because I go certain places where I would be fired/expelled/arrested for having a firearm.

Other than the assured places where I CAN NOT carry though, no one will never know if I have it or not... unless I need it.

14. StockGlock23

StockGlock23 Hilarious!

I cary when I go to bars now that I know that I can. I am like lost with out it...meaning I notice when I don't have it on me. I don't have a cell phone but you guys that do (and forget or leave it at home)can relate.

15. G22 Kid

G22 Kid

Tom, you can carry at 18 in PA? that's crazy... wish it was that way here in Oregon.

16. Bogey

Bogey The Mouth® CLM

17. Sleeperj21

Sleeperj21

For 1 its not safe to carry in a glub. Why? because you dance so close or walk around alot of people sometimes its even hard to get to the rest room to take a piss some one can just grab your gun and start shooting and hitting people. And if your defending your self were are you going to shoot with hundreds of people around. Thats why i dont carry in clubs. Bars maybe but not clubs

18. G21forME

G21forME NRA MEMBER

The clubs I frequent sound a little different then the ones you seem to enjoy. As far as the "And if your defending your self were are you going to shoot with hundreds of people around" remark, by your own logic you can't carry in a grocery store, shopping mall, sporting event, etc.................

19. G23&34

G23&34

I was on the Strip here in Vegas a year ago and in line to get into a club when I remembered I had my Emerson tactical folder still in my pocket (left my Glock in the car). Dudes on the door were using hand scanners so I put the knife behind my cell phone in my hand and stretched the arms out and passed the scan... go figure!

20. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster G17 carrier since 1989 Millennium Member

Meat Popsicle! From one of my favorite movies - The Fifth Element!

I have roots and relatives in Eville, and I am G17 24/7 when there.

HHS 1970