Glock Talk banner

Do you ever......

2148 Views 21 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Cokeman
Even though I didn't need this when I saw the price I said, "why not" A Beretta Nano 9mm for 2 bills. Enough is never enough! Its not a 43, but its half the price. This is like a disease. Is there a pill for this?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Sir Arthur if you Puh-leeze!
3,086 Posts
Even though I didn't need this when I saw the price I said, "why not" A Beretta Nano 9mm for 2 bills. Enough is never enough! Its not a 43, but its half the price. This is like a disease. Is there a pill for this?
I'd buy that in a second
Matter of fact, I have. That's how I ended up with a Taurus G2. I had seen one before and liked the look. When my wife and I went to pick up her Glock 42, I saw a G2 in the case and got it too. Not a bad deal on the Beretta. Not a bad little gun either.
I have never owned one and I'm not that interested in them but it seems like a good score which I would have grabbed too....
I have the same Affliction as you, I will buy most anything if it's a great deal.
Same way I got my Shield 9 ...
and my Ruger LCP-II ...
and mg SD40VE ...
and my G19.3 ...
and my ...

Anybody see a good deal on a Colt 1911 chambered in 45 ACP??
Oh, by the way, I want a ... :eek:die:

NO - there is no pill!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.