1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
+1 :thumbsup:

·
Packers fan
2,478 Posts
Negative, I want an M4, 3 round burst. I can't really say that an auto pistol excites me. Honestly, living in CA, I would much rather have a suppressed pistol than a full auto pistol.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Negative, I want an M4, 3 round burst. I can't really say that an auto pistol excites me. Honestly, living in CA, I would much rather have a suppressed pistol than a full auto pistol.
Being in CA I'd be dreaming of non neutered weapons and mags above 10 rounds. :tongueout:

·
Registered
34 Posts
On a serious note, my department got a demo glock 18. It was fun to shoot but I in all honesty could not see a "real" need for it. Hard to control after the first or second shot, rounds just going in the general direction of the target. If ya want to just burn ammo fine, but I would rather have a auto sub gun or SBR.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I dream about shooting a Glock 18 with naked women!

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
All you have to do is move the selector switch to 'semi'.
Somebody talks about naked women and there you go talking about a "semi"

:rofl:

j/k:supergrin:

·
12,970 Posts
Having little use for machine pistols and daily access to automatic weapons up to medium machine gun size, it would be fun to fire, but I don't dream about it.

Except as a protection detail trying to stop a human wave attack, (where an MP5K or similar would be better) I would rather have a G34 or G17 with the 33 round G18 mag.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
On a serious note, my department got a demo glock 18. It was fun to shoot but I in all honesty could not see a "real" need for it. Hard to control after the first or second shot, rounds just going in the general direction of the target. If ya want to just burn ammo fine, but I would rather have a auto sub gun or SBR.
+1 - neat toy, but would never carry it for any practical purpose.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Every waking hour G18 reminds me of Morpheus in Matrix

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
what the hell was that guy thinking holding the gun like that? I would say he doesn't have proper training and that's what happens.It is full auto so hold it like it's an auto not a lil 22

1 - 20 of 28 Posts