Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 19 gen 4 and want another Glock in a larger caliber to carry. I looked at the 30 SF and the 30S, but I just didn't like the way it felt in my hand. When I picked up the 21 SF I loved it. Does anyone out there carry a 21SF and if you do, how and where do you carry it and what kind of holster do you use and what clothes do you wear? I thought I could carry the 19 in summer and maybe the 21 SF in winter when I would wear more clothes. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Freddie E

·
Registered
226 Posts
yes, with a foxx iwb hybrid. as much as i love my 19 - i love the 21 more and its much more accurate and carrys just find via my foxx.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I have carried a 21SF since it was released. 3:30 in an MTAC from Comp-Tac. I have gotten by with just a t-shirt and shorts but prefer a patterned button up for the three weeks of summer here.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Carry one on my gun belt. Too big for concealed carry in my opinion unless you're going to drop a good amount of money on an IWB holster. I carry 27 off-duty.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I used to carry a 21 SF and now carry a 21 Gen 4 with a surefire X300 ultra. I use a Raven Concealment on my right side at 3 o'clock. It conceals under a T-shirt. I love the combo. Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

Sent from my MB860 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Mountain Man
6,921 Posts
I have carried my G21 (non-SF) a few time while in Nevada both OWB and IWB at 3:00.

In California, I have been normally carrying a G30SF or a .38 snubby. I just started carrying a G23, and will probably make that my primary carry pistol... for a while anyway.

I did not have a G21 on my California permit (we can only carry the pistols listed on our permit) - but today turned in my California CCW renewal and added a G21, so in the not to distant future carrying a G21 in Cali will be an option for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts