Do they still manufacture G23?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by dj40cal, Jul 24, 2020.

1. chuck73080

chuck73080

OK I'll bite, what does PK stand for?

2. dj40cal

dj40cal

Not sure, but all I know is I ordered 4 of 50 round boxes of .40 ammunition and they refuse to respond and give me a tracking number. It's currently been 5 days and they are ignoring my emails, and not responding to my voice messages. I'm starting to think I got scammed haha.

3. chuck73080

chuck73080

So was this PK Firearms in Shelbyville, IL?

Did they charge your credit card?

I looked it up on google and it shows a farm and corn fields, it would worry me but then someone hacked my Google account and got me for $1800 in seven separate transactions, so I'm very careful now.

Maybe try checking them out with the BBB in Shelbyville if that's where they are.

4. dj40cal

dj40cal

Yes, and funny enough I ordered a Glock 23 from them and it shipped the next day tracking number no problem. I got the gun and everything is good. But for some reason I ordered some ammo from them, and they are ignoring my emails and phone calls and not giving me a tracking number.

I used a different email and acted like I was someone else to see if they responded to other emails and if they were truly ignoring me, sure enough they responded to the other email I used but they didn't know it was me. Something fishy is going on, and they are giving me a tracking number I need to know the whereabouts of this package.

I checked all over the internet and everywhere I look says they are a creditable business. I checked BBB and they don't have any complaints or anything. I tried calling them and they let the phone go to voicemail (during normal business hours.) I don't know what I did wrong, I just wan't the tracking number to the product I ordered. This is very standard procedure here lol

They only replied to me once saying "Check spam filter, tracking information has been sent". I then attempted numerous of times to try and tell them I triple checked my email and I didn't receive a tracking number. I'm not sure how difficult it is to send a tracking number again through an email or at least pick up the phone and talk to me. Very disappointing and I'll definitely be leaving some bad feedback if I don't hear back at all. Not very good customer service, very unprofessional. It's already been proven they are ignoring my emails. They either screwed it up and don't want me to see it, they ran out of stock and are not telling me, or just simply hate me because I live in Texas haha

5. chuck73080

chuck73080

It sounds like you have done everything possible.

Did they charge your credit card?

It is weird that they have ignored you.

According to their FAQ page, their system will not allow you to check out if the product you want is not in stock.

How much ammo did you order?

I can't remember for sure, but my last Underwood order was for 4 boxes of 9mm (80 rds), flat rate shipping was only $7.95 and I'm thinking they came USPS but I'm not sure. I've had trouble with tracking #s from them several times.

6. glockforlife100

glockforlife100

Nice! I am a big fan of Hogue grips on my Glocks as well.