GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I decided I wanted a gun made out of something - that if you dropped it on your foot it would hurt.

The CZ75b - my first all steel semi auto pistol quickly became my favorite semi auto -

Five years later I added the 97b - the metal grips are real cool.

Now when I am shooting 9MM the CZ75b is my favorite semi auto pistol and when I am shooting 45 ACP the CZ97b is my favorite semi auto pistol.

I was lusting after a Shadow 2 - the Urban gray almost had me -

It is on my list of guns - if I ever see a good deal on one I would grab it -

I picked up a holster for the 75b - I never open carry - but if I do it will be my CZ75b

View attachment 860016

View attachment 860018
Those wooden CZ grips are great values.

·
1911 lover
10,141 Posts
I have told people I go both ways...
There was a " person " at work.. that was into wearing animal costumes for private events. That was his discription as well.

You may wish to just say you like different types of firearms. So I could shake hands with you without the nitrile gloves. Just saying

·
1911 lover
10,141 Posts
I guess this means I’m way past due to start paying extortionate prices for complicated coffee, man buns, and driving a Prius covered in stickers.
My hair is about as long as hannies. But I dont think the man bunn thing fits me either. And I shift my own ford v10 superduty gears. And have 2 kinds of welders. So I am not worried. Plus I love great coffee. But no half latte java encrusted syrup .. and my name is not on my cup.

·
Registered
125,510 Posts
It’s official. I’m a CZ fanboy. I purchased my first CZ. A P09. It’s going to be my duty weapon once I send it to Jagerwerks to have it milled for an RMR.

I no longer enjoy shooting glocks...I guess I have to start growing my man bun, wearing skinny 5.11s and drinking soy lattes. Cause apparently I’m a hipster now .
If you think that shoots well, get a couple of the nice CZ’s and you’ll be amazed

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Nothing wrong with variety and CZ is a fine choice. I still own a bunch of Glocks and I always will, but between my wife and me, we no longer carry any. I do hold out hope for G6. Otherwise, the Glock portion of my collection is complete.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
There was a " person " at work.. that was into wearing animal costumes for private events. That was his discription as well.

You may wish to just say you like different types of firearms. So I could shake hands with you without the nitrile gloves. Just saying
You edited my post. Its satire. Context is everything. I'm happily married...to a woman.

·
1911 lover
10,141 Posts
You edited my post. Its satire. Context is everything. I'm happily married...to a woman.
Supposed to be funny. I assumed you were married to a good looking woman. If you were doing something odd I would not think you would be posting it here.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good to keep an open mind and try different guns. I'm not loyal to any one brand of firearm.

I used to be a 1911 snob. My first guns as a young man. Not a lot of choices back then.

When Glocks came along I thought they were too new-age/hipster/plastic crap(I have several now and carry a G19 everyday). Love the G41.

Now I'm an old fart and have done widened my horizons,baby.

Since Christmas has pretty much been cancelled for family get togethers this year I've been a little depressed. So,to help keep the blues away I got my first ever Sig Sauer,a P365XL. Not worried about rust; but,it is different finish than I am used to.
Liked it so much I got another one and 4 more 15 round mags. Merry Christmas y'all! (I have ammo.)

Wish I could find one of those CZ pistols to shoot. I like the looks of the Shadow 2. Even the orange.

I don't care for DA/SA for carry. I do love the S&W 39-2 my Dad left me. It's the sweetest shooting 9mm I have ever shot.

I'm a man. I can change. I guess. If I have to.(R.Green)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts