Do I Have to Renounce My Membership?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Gombey, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Colt38SuperDude

Colt38SuperDude

Those wooden CZ grips are great values.

Z71bill likes this.
  2. quantico

quantico 1911 lover Millennium Member

There was a " person " at work.. that was into wearing animal costumes for private events. That was his discription as well.

You may wish to just say you like different types of firearms. So I could shake hands with you without the nitrile gloves. Just saying

Sharkey likes this.

3. quantico

My hair is about as long as hannies. But I dont think the man bunn thing fits me either. And I shift my own ford v10 superduty gears. And have 2 kinds of welders. So I am not worried. Plus I love great coffee. But no half latte java encrusted syrup .. and my name is not on my cup.

4. bac1023

bac1023

If you think that shoots well, get a couple of the nice CZ’s and you’ll be amazed

5. GlockFan7

GlockFan7

Nothing wrong with variety and CZ is a fine choice. I still own a bunch of Glocks and I always will, but between my wife and me, we no longer carry any. I do hold out hope for G6. Otherwise, the Glock portion of my collection is complete.

6. BL33D 4 M3

BL33D 4 M3

You edited my post. Its satire. Context is everything. I'm happily married...to a woman.

7. quantico

Supposed to be funny. I assumed you were married to a good looking woman. If you were doing something odd I would not think you would be posting it here.

8. BL33D 4 M3

BL33D 4 M3

All is simpatico amigo!

9. Pontoof

Pontoof

Good to keep an open mind and try different guns. I'm not loyal to any one brand of firearm.

I used to be a 1911 snob. My first guns as a young man. Not a lot of choices back then.

When Glocks came along I thought they were too new-age/hipster/plastic crap(I have several now and carry a G19 everyday). Love the G41.

Now I'm an old fart and have done widened my horizons,baby.

Since Christmas has pretty much been cancelled for family get togethers this year I've been a little depressed. So,to help keep the blues away I got my first ever Sig Sauer,a P365XL. Not worried about rust; but,it is different finish than I am used to.
    Liked it so much I got another one and 4 more 15 round mags. Merry Christmas y'all! (I have ammo.)

Wish I could find one of those CZ pistols to shoot. I like the looks of the Shadow 2. Even the orange.

I don't care for DA/SA for carry. I do love the S&W 39-2 my Dad left me. It's the sweetest shooting 9mm I have ever shot.

I'm a man. I can change. I guess. If I have to.(R.Green)