GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s official. I’m a CZ fanboy. I purchased my first CZ. A P09. It’s going to be my duty weapon once I send it to Jagerwerks to have it milled for an RMR.

I no longer enjoy shooting glocks...I guess I have to start growing my man bun, wearing skinny 5.11s and drinking soy lattes. Cause apparently I’m a hipster now .

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Eh, I like them both ‍♂

Reactions: Gombey

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
My wife carries a CZ.

Reactions: Gombey

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
It’s official. I’m a CZ fanboy. I purchased my first CZ. A P09. It’s going to be my duty weapon once I send it to Jagerwerks to have it milled for an RMR.

I no longer enjoy shooting glocks...I guess I have to start growing my man bun, wearing skinny 5.11s and drinking soy lattes. Cause apparently I’m a hipster now .
Not really a fan of CZ's. (I really WANTED to like them). But at least you've moved on from the Glock cult.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And their LE/.mil program is unrivalled!

·
Registered
3,400 Posts

you go with what you shoot the best, but keep your membership, you might be back.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
I’ve never fired a CZ firearm, and from a lot of print, word of mouth and videos I’ve seen/read, I’d probably be a CZ fan, too. However, even if I had hair, no man bun......EVER!!!
I've got a P01 Omega if you want to give it a go!

Reactions: Ftttu

·
Registered
9,901 Posts
Its socially acceptable these days to prefer more than one. And there are many to choose from.
:laughabove::animlol:

I don't know why, but that earned a LOL from me....

Reactions: BL33D 4 M3

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I have no Glocks in my future, unless i get back in. I just handled a G23 gen 5 at a LGS, and I really liked it. I'm only referencing that because the agency I was looking at here locally carries Glock .40s like my old agency. To add, I'm happy with my SIG P365XL, but I feel that I have to wipe it down each day to keep it from rusting. It looks dry where my skin touches the metal, but I don't remember ever feeling that way with my Glocks.

Also, I've handled CZs, but I've never thought of them as an option to carry on duty MAINLY because there weren't authorized by our policy. I'm sure I would have taken a more serious look at them back then if my agency had.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts